[Archive] Ishkurs WARMACHINES

Ishkur Cinderhat:

My first careful steps into the WARMACHINE universe, the starter Khador battlegroup, featuring Kommandant Sorscha Kratikoff and her two warjacks which I named BORIS and MISCHA.

I am yet waiting for my Cryx battlegroup to arrive, then I’ll be able to see if the game is any fun on the tabletop. If it’s not then these miniatures still make a great decoration on my TV table. :slight_smile:

Khan!:

Nice! I just finished painting my own copy of the warjack on the right a couple of days ago, coincidentally. It’s very red though so I have been trying to think of a way to break up the colour a bit - your decal idea is a fine one! I haven’t tried the game out yet either but I am impressed at the free rules downloads.

Canix:

Nice love the look of them i have been watching their products as they look good but not sure about the game will have to find the rules and have a read:hat

clam:

I am yet waiting for my Cryx battlegroup to arrive, then I'll be able to see if the game is any fun on the tabletop. If it's not then these miniatures still make a great decoration on my TV table. :)

Ishkur Cinderhat
Don't worry about that. It's a great game - too!

And your models are great (as allways) :hat off - very nice paintjobs! - do you use those Formula P3-paints for these?

And I'm looking forward to see the Cryx-battlegroup - is this also getting painted in a tradition colour scheme ?

Btw: Bought the Prime Remix book and a few Protectoate Light Jack myself - some weeks ago - after a demo game. But havn't got the time to glue and paint them - maybe I should have a look at those now:)

wallacer:

I’m not really a fan of steampunk, but the warmachine figures are nice.

Those big robot thingies look like they have skaven symbols on top :stuck_out_tongue:

Dirty old Clan Skryre are everywhere…

Ishkur Cinderhat:

What - you’re collecting Chaos Dwarfs, but you are not a fan of steampunk? No can do!

Yeah, it’s true, the Khador symbol and the skaven triangle look quite similar indeed. Khador are no russian rats, though. :wink:

@clam: I used my regular citadel paints quite a few of which are also in my Chaos Dwarf palette. The foundation paints like Dheneb Stone and Mechrite Red work nicely on these big models! I’m not sure about the Cryx models yet - I really like their traditional colours but I will probably make them a bit more rusty than the samples in the Rulebook.

Xander:

Nice precursors to a Kollossus! :stuck_out_tongue:

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Indeed, these have everything the Kolossus needs - a big steam engine, big guns and tons of armour plating. If only I were any good at mecha designing, I’d build one for my Chaos Dwarfs right away… :wink: