[Archive] It, the dwarf too evil to have a human name

aki:

It of the underground swedish black metal band Abruptum really reminds me of some of the chaos dwarfs of the 3rd edition:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/It%20abruptum/griffinodingrim/abruptum1.jpg

What do you think about this? Secret chaos dwarf revelution in scandinavia coming soon? :mask

Baggronor:

lmao I remember this guy from when I was a teenager (used to be really into black metal).

Kera foehunter:

Not being European metal freak !! i have no clue!!

could you play a video from u tube

Baggronor:

I doubt the sonic insult that was Abruptum was ever captured on film. Quite possibly a good thing… :slight_smile: Their songs were usually half an hour of noise (quite entertaining noise, but still).

What do you think about this? Secret chaos dwarf revelution in scandinavia coming soon?
I seem to remember IT quit the band a few years before they split, due to death threats or something, presumably from those peace-loving, forgiving Christians who took exception to his band. Such a tolerant bunch.

aki:

I doubt the sonic insult that was Abruptum was ever captured on film. Quite possibly a good thing...  Their songs were usually half an hour of noise (quite entertaining noise, but still).
Some of their songs is uploaded on youtube, but no videos fortunately. I read somewhere that It used to cut himself while recording in order to get those sick screams you can hear on the recordings :cheers