[Archive] It's official, FW are doing the Horus Heresy!

AGPO:

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2012/07/40k-news-horus-heresy-is-coming.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Excited doesn’t even begin to cover it! :o

MLP:

Possibly the worst waste of bandwidth ever watching that trailer. It is however quite awesome!

Grimstonefire:

I’ll probably end up buying these books as the HH is my only real interest in 40k.

brotsorrow:

this is great news. I got an email from forge world with the video, but now i can’t seem to find the link.

I hope that FW doesn’t do anything to ruin the HH story line, as it has been a fantastic read!

Murdock129:

DEAR GOD GW! GIVE ME INTEREX!

Sorry, now that’s out of the way, I do wish they’d be more expansive on things left uncovered, we have tons of stuff on the Horus Heresy and space marines in general, but very little on Xenos and such, not that I hate Space Marines, or don’t understand their GW’s flagship armies, but lets face it, over half the stuff for 40K is Imperium Stuff and about 75% of that is some brand of Marines

cornixt:

The link that Forgeworld sent to me was broekn when it arrived!

Fruthduf:

Here is the direct link to Youtube, perhaps it may work better for you.

Not worth watching if you already know whats being launched.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxvPhsfqkfc&feature=youtu.be

thrawn:

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2012/07/40k-news-horus-heresy-is-coming.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Excited doesn't even begin to cover it! :o

AGPO
Head explodes.

gIL^:

unfortunately this means for the time being that fantasy will be halted.

But ohh well.

gashnag:

the video is also on the gw website

Admiral:

About time. :cheers

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

AGPO:

unfortunately this means for the time being that fantasy will be halted.

But ohh well.

gIL^
WF is a different division with their own staff. We should be fine.

richard barby:

nice work gw/fw

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

warh:

Now where did my wallet go?

Ghrask Dragh:

Omg Omg Omg!!! :slight_smile:

Class, Garro ftw!!

beefcake:

Possibly the worst waste of bandwidth ever watching that trailer.

MLP
I fully agree with that.
I'm interested in Horus Heresy but there's too many books there at the moment. Maybe picking up FW's ones might be a good start. For some reason I thought they were making Horus Heresy miniatures. I'm wrong there... right?

Chico:

Possibly the worst waste of bandwidth ever watching that trailer.

MLP
I fully agree with that.
I'm interested in Horus Heresy but there's too many books there at the moment. Maybe picking up FW's ones might be a good start. For some reason I thought they were making Horus Heresy miniatures. I'm wrong there... right?

beefcake
They already do make HH era mini's, all the marines in Mk 2/3/4/5 plus most the Variant tanks are HH era.

The FW books will just be the rules to use them as full armys.

brotsorrow:

I have a feeling they will release the primarchs (ok, im starting this rumor, but i hope it works)

Da Crusha:

So… what is horus heresy? more space marines?

brotsorrow:

So..... what is horus heresy? more space marines?

Da Crusha
you're kidding right? Its probably the most elusive (and coincidental) story line that gw has coming to life in a series of novels from Black Library.

Yes, more space marines