[Archive] Juggernaut shields

Aron:

Aron yep got it from eBay - there where two for auction one in the UK and one in the USA. I bid on the UK one and got it for $250au posted. The one in the USA just sold for $337au not posted so I think I did ok...maybe ....I don�?Tt know...haha hope so?

Will Liam
Great. I'm happy for you. I think the reason why the one in UK was cheaper, was because the the seller rating but I am sure everything will be okay. I hope to see it painted soon.

Will Liam:

I know Aron �?" his rating was 0 but I payed with paypal so if I don�?Tt get it in the post I can make a paypal claim and only loose the postage cost of $15au so worth the risk I think �?" Things tend to fall apart for me a lot so hope it gets here lol

Aron:

It will arrive save. I’m sure. Take care and hope to see it painted soon. btw, have you decided on the shields yet? I’m currently thinking about it as well.

Will Liam:

Not sure on what shields to use yet. I went to the sewing shop and found some buttons. Maybe they would work. Let me know which ones look good or let me know if I should stay clear and use the old metal war hammer shields or standard bearer top emblems �?" I�?Tve got an old dragon head and a giants head so think I will have to chase up some more metal heads after I get the Juggernaut from the post. Have you come up with any ideas yet Aron?

http://imgur.com/U08HtDJ

Abecedar:

maybe a mix of shields, banners and small flags. you should check out Admirals Flaying tutorial as well

Will Liam:

Hi Abecedar I have just seen it yesterday its very very good tutorial - may have to give flaying a go.

Aron:

Have you come up with any ideas yet Aron?

Will Liam
No I haven't. All I'm sure about, is that I want to use parts from the same time the Juggernaut was made. So anything between 1985 and 1989 maybe.

Abecedar:

Hi Abecedar I have just seen it yesterday its very very good tutorial - may have to give flaying a go.

Will Liam
I used the flaying idea in a golden hat. First try for me and it worked well (I thought)