[Archive] Just because

Da Crusha:

LOL thats funny!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

nitroglysarine:

I’m starting to form bad jokes in my head now…

Nurgle Lord Be-arby: “Great Lord Nurgle… What shall we do to the caste walls, they are nearly falling?

TGUO Britany Spears: “You fool!; HIT THEM Be-arby ONE MORE TIME!!

Redhammer:

That is immediately following her telling Nurgle himself that she is “a slave for you.”

nitroglysarine:

She sprays a vile spray over her enemies and says triumphantly:- “Don’t you know that you’re toxic?

Redhammer:

Nurgle blesses her with a new plague.

“Gimme more!”

snowblizz:

Yeah, you need to stop this guys. I’m this ]

Redhammer:

To be fair, shouldn’t discussions on Nurgle be ugly? If it’s close to making you hurl, isn’t that just the right amount of Nurgle?

Congrats, nitro. We have represented Nurgle auspiciously!

Spikes:

Some slaves for you, nitro.

nitroglysarine:

Yeah, you need to stop this guys. I'm this ]

snowblizz
To be fair i did stop, but only because I ran out of B. Spears songs I knew. :-p

snowblizz:

Yeah, you need to stop this guys. I'm this ]

snowblizz
To be fair i did stop, but only because I ran out of B. Spears songs I knew. :-p

nitroglysarine
Dude, that fact that you even knew ONE is not something to be proud about.

*retches loudly into my hat*

I don't mind the Nurgle part. It is that other one you were dragging into the discussion.

*retches again*
Happy now?

Any one need a slightly used hat? Cheap on quick deal.

Redhammer:

Oh, come on. Everybody knows at least one, although probably not willingly.

Although I’m out of songs too :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, how tall is said used hat?

nitroglysarine:

Oh come on i’m a child of the 90’s you couldn’t help but hear the viral songs.

snowblizz:

Oh, come on. Everybody knows at least one, although probably not willingly.

Although I'm out of songs too :P

Also, how tall is said used hat?

Redhammer
No need to advertise that though. Just saying. Got a couple of corny 90s tunes that are etched into my memory but I'm not advertising that sad fact am I? :~

How tall? Well it holds a couple pints of vomit nicely. *sloshes around a bit* 3-4 I'd say.
Oh come on i'm a child of the 90's you couldn't help but hear the viral songs.

nitroglysarine
Blessed alcohol obliterates all kinds of nasty memories.:cheers

The 90s was a sucky decade. I miss the 80s, was too young to appreciate that fully. I guess that's why I think it was so great. I had great hopes for "That's 80s Show" but yeah, trying to copy a success isn't that easy. I'd like to see them attempt a "That 90s" show, but maybe it's a bit too soon.

nitroglysarine:

The 90’s wasn’t that bad a decade, it gave us Nirvana, The Offspring, Muse…maybe Oasis pushing it, but It wasn’t that bad

Although most of my music taste comes from the 70’s early UK rock era. (Gotta love Led Zep!)

snowblizz:

The 90's wasn't that bad a decade, it gave us Nirvana, The Offspring, Muse........maybe Oasis pushing it, but It wasn't that bad
Although most of my music taste comes from the 70's early UK rock era. (Gotta love Led Zep!)

nitroglysarine
Well it's not just about the music, but that's just three good ones (two that I know) to try and offset a decade of boybands...

I'll grant you that the 90s is in my top 3 favourite decades I've experienced but that's about it.
And yes this is funny for a reason. And no that reason isn't that I'm 10. Though some people have suggested it...

nitroglysarine:

True i was using the music as an example.

I have some warm memories of the 90’s, lets hope the teenies have less boy bands.