[Archive] Just Bought some K'Daai

Vogon:

So I’m sat with 4 hours to kill in an airport in the USA waiting for a plane to take me home so what better way to spend it than log on to the Forge World website and buy some K’Daai Fireborn.

The way I’m feeling right now they’ll probably be at my house before I am :wink:

Cheers

Vogon

Kera foehunter:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so what airport where you at in the states

Vogon:

So I’m sat with 4 hours to kill in an airport in the USA waiting for a plane to take me home so what better way to spend it than log on to the Forge World website and buy some K’Daai Fireborn.

The way I’m feeling right now they’ll probably be at my house before I am :wink:

Cheers

Vogon

CopperPot:

Just got mine, they are well worth it mate lovely models.

Vogon:

In Hartford waiting for a flight to Washington before a flight to Manchester UK.

I just hope my meagre painting skills do them justice

Cheers

Vogon

Vogon:

Happy to say the miniatures arrived on Wednesday and they were unpacked washed and assembled by Thursday.

Unfortunately this also made me break part of my 2012 pledge as I had a game using them that evening in the Macc GW though I do aim to get cracking on painting them soon :slight_smile:

Cheers

Vogon

Ugly Green Trog:

Ah Hartford airport, If thats Hartford Bradley in Connecticut I spent 2 days stuck there after my old EQ2 guilds annual party. I was awaiting a connecting flight to Minneapolis then back to Bristol and 2 days in an airport chair whilst hungover was not fun lol.