[Archive] just saw this on ebay, nice

Pyro Stick:

It would be funny if SWSNBN was the winner and she only bought it so she could film herself smashing it and send iamahobgoblin the footage because she is so annoyed at him buying chaos dwarfs now and selling them cheaper than her.

Canix:

It would be funny if SWSNBN was the winner and she only bought it so she could film herself smashing it and send iamahobgoblin the footage because she is so annoyed at him buying chaos dwarfs now and selling them cheaper than her.

Pyro Stick
LMFAO (i can picture it now like a cartoon).although she couldnt afford it as she is having to pay more to restock he he:hat

Tallhat:

Has anyone ever seen SWSNBN?

- Tallhat

Doombeard:

nah ive spoken to her quite a bit via email she founds like a milf she says shes doing it to put her son through college . must be one helll of an expensive college

Doombeard:

i saw a lizardman army that had been dipped go for around 700 the other it was around 3000 pts still a lot though

Doombeard:

best army ive seen on ebay was garry morleys wood elves which he won the 1st ever uk grand tournament with … he was having a clearout and sold some of his converted stuff and his old wood elf army - they were cooler than mike mcveys army and only up for 500 and no body took them! its craaaaazyyyyyyyyy

Pyro Stick:

SWSNBN a milf. Lmfao.

Tallhat:

SWSNBN a milf. Lmfao.

Pyro Stick
By the Great Hat of Hashut!!! Wonder if Iamahobgoblin knows what that means!

- Tallhat

Pyro Stick:

I just saw iamahobgoblins army buy it now for �800 on ebay…

Im sure he knows what a milf is or else he wouldnt of used the term

Tallhat:

Maybe. But it is a bit out of plays it seems for someone youve never met.

- Tallhat

Canix:

Warning do not read if easily offended

:DPerhaps she a milf because he would like to shaft her as payment for the shafting she gives CD collectors:D

Pyro Stick:

Warning do not read if easily offended
:DPerhaps she a milf because he would like to shaft her as payment for the shafting she gives CD collectors:D

Canix
lmfao. That was good. I might use that in my sig.

Willmark:

nah ive spoken to her quite a bit via email she founds like a milf she says shes doing it to put her son through college . must be one helll of an expensive college

iamahobgoblin
SWSNBN a milf. Lmfao.

Pyro Stick
So she thinks we should fun her son's education???!!! WTF is that. If true that is the most assanine reason ever for pricing. Now I really do hope/pray that GW does come out with new figures. Because if tge fo they destroy her little extortion business. Seriously that majorly pisses me off we should now do all in our power to make sure she doesn't get her hands on another CD model ever again.

Milf? I've got another word to call her and it sure as hell aint Milf...

Pyro Stick:

iamahobgoblin
SWSNBN a milf. Lmfao.

Pyro Stick
So she thinks we should fun her son's education???!!! WTF is that. If true that is the most assanine reason ever for pricing. Now I really do hope/pray that GW does come out with new figures. Because if tge fo they destroy her little extortion business. Seriously that majorly pisses me off we should now do all in our power to make sure she doesn't get her hands on another CD model ever again.

Milf? I've got another word to call her and it sure as hell aint Milf...

Willmark
You can just feel the anger datiating from that post.

angryboy2k:

I don’t think she’s a girl. I’m pretty sure “she”'s connected with the old user ID paultrishasjonas (or something similarly bizarre). That individual was certainly a guy.

Steve

Canix:

Must be a lady boy :o

Tallhat:

Must be a lady boy :o

Canix
Urrrrggghhhh........ Even Great Lord Hashut is offended by that...

- Tallhat

Pyro Stick:

I don't think she's a girl.

angryboy2k
..........Eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. So does that make iamahobgoblin gay?

This thread has gone so off topic i cant believe it.

Willmark:

Pyro- look at my avatar if course it makes me angry. On course I’m rarely angry about much, but that bit of info pissed me offtp no end.

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Chaos-Dwarf-Dwarves-Tournament-Army-Superbly-Painted_W0QQitemZ120170720628QQihZ002QQcategoryZ31400QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem