[Archive] K'daai Destroyer - Trictalion

bigdark:

Trictalion is a miniature put out by Enigma that I want to use as my K’Daai Destroyer.

(I have attached an image of it, if it doesn’t work - google Trictalion)

The body form is just bullish enough to be Chaos Dwarf for me

- the reptilian hide would take a glowing coal under black effect perfectly

- the teeth, and spikes on the head and spine would be metallic

My hesitations are size -

The model is said to be 32mm

- K’daai Destroyer base is 100 x 150mm

Would the size difference be too much disparity?

- would it lose some of its malevolence?

Is this even a model I should be considering to be a K’Daai Destroyer?

- I think it is so badass, but is it CD badass?

Abecedar:

Nice model but If it is only 30 odd mm’s then it would be better suited as your version of K’Daii fireborn

JMR:

It looks like it fits nicely on a cavalry base. It would obviously be way too small then.

Yodrin:

Nice model but If it is only 30 odd mm's then it would be better suited as your version of K'Daii fireborn

Abecedar
I agree. Could be a very nice Fireborn!

Groznit Goregut:

Aren’t the K’Daai suppose to be machines with fire demons trapped in them? I don’t care much for the straight demonic look, but know I’m in the minority.

bigdark:

Aren't the K'Daai suppose to be machines with fire demons trapped in them?  I don't care much for the straight demonic look, but know I'm in the minority.

Groznit Goregut
I think the machines with fire demons is one option.  The language is pretty open ended -
"

Groznit Goregut:

Hmmm…I see your point. I guess I just like the machine aspect better.

NoisyAssassin:

I’m personally in the magma daemon camp as opposed to the machine camp, but if this model is 32mm scale then it will almost certainly be too small. Really a shame, as it is a sweet model

WilsonUndead:

I think with some work, a couple of those could be rot beasts for Kazyk rot knights? but Destroyer, I don’t think so. Nice find anyways!

veso:

I think that would be a cool mount, but can’t quite put my mind around what it would count as.

Kera foehunter:

it still a nice figure how many dollars is it bigdark

bigdark:

it still a nice figure  how many dollars is it  bigdark

Kera foehunter
I saw it for as low as $18 and as high as $25.