[Archive] K'Daai Fireborn Armour Save - rule clarification

Wolf :

Hi all,

Just a quick rule clarification, I was listening to the GarageHammer podcast (which is really good, and do a very detailed review of LoA), talking about their Tournament experience�?Ts when Chris Yu said something on the lines of the K�?TDaai Fireborn are brutal with a Armour Save :o and a 4+ Ward Save.

I have read through the LoA army list and I�?Tm unable find any reference to support the fact that K�?TDaai Fireborn receive a Armour Save :sick.

So my question is; Do K�?TDaai Fireborn receives an Armour Save?

:hat off

Yodrin:

They only have ward 4+

Wolf :

They only have ward 4+

Yodrin
I thought the same. May be because LoA doesn't get any love everytime I hear about Chaos Dwarf my ears go in hyper drive.

:cheers

Geist:

Hi all,

Just a quick rule clarification, I was listening to the GarageHammer podcast (which is really good, and do a very detailed review of LoA), talking about their Tournament experience�?Ts when Chris Yu said something on the lines of the K�?TDaai Fireborn are brutal with a Armour Save :o and a 4+ Ward Save.

I have read through the LoA army list and I�?Tm unable find any reference to support the fact that K�?TDaai Fireborn receive a Armour Save :sick.

Wolf
Must have not been that detailed then.

Wolf :

Hi all,

Wolf
Must have not been that detailed then.

Geist
Hahahaha classic

Vantraxx the Thrice Cursed:

I love their podcasts as well but they do have some inacurate comments… no quality control!

I noticed quite a few mistakes when they did their WOC podcast. Stuff like forsaken have no chaos armour etc etc. Bit of a shame really. They do make a good show so i keep listening :slight_smile:

Wolf :

I love their podcasts as well but they do have some inacurate comments.... no quality control!
I noticed quite a few mistakes when they did their WOC podcast. Stuff like forsaken have no chaos armour etc etc. Bit of a shame really. They do make a good show so i keep listening :)

Vantraxx the Thrice Cursed
I enjoy their podcasts and whilst some details are lacking. They are still possoniate and keep the excitement in the game.

The reason I raised the question, was Chris Yu was in a tournament and his opponants whom is a Chaos Dwarf player. Whom used a armour save on his K'Daai Fireborn, I thought this was incorrect but wanted to check.

I don't know why but I hate it when Chaos Dwarf players use people lack of experience of playing the army and take advantage.

I was in a tournament the other day and I was against Brets, went to toilet came back to see a two players whom where pretty close to my score. Giving tactical advice to the player which resulted in a draw.

The Brets player had 5 models on the table by turn six, but it was still a draw.

In the end I came 5th, if I got a 17 plus I would have been 3rd. But wasn't meant to be.