[Archive] K'Daii Fireburners

thrawn:

Got my K’Daii Fireburners in the mail yesterday. Yes, they are that good! Deatil is amazing, excellent sculpt, good size, nice looking.

fattdex:

Got my K'Daii Fireburners in the mail yesterday. Yes, they are that good! Deatil is amazing, excellent sculpt, good size, nice looking.

thrawn
Please throw some paint on asap!

brotsorrow:

Congrats Thrawn. I agree with fattdex - paint and pics!!!

Karring:

Congrats, Thrawn.

We want painted ones!

thrawn:

thanks for the ecouragement guys, truth be told i’m a perfectionist so it’ll be sometime before i get to painting them!

i am currently pinning them (i have pinned every single one of my models, even infernal gaurds heads/arms).

i can send some work in progress photos.

these are really nice models, i cannot praise them enough. i’ll send some photos once they’re assemebled as well, they are a good scale next to chaos dwarfs.

Thorgar:

I really did figure these would be very nice models. With a good paintjob they will look very good. I would buy some but im thinking im gonna take Bull Centaurs instead.

wallacer:

20 slaves to the first person to post pictures of painted Fireborn on the forum.

javi:

Hi there, not FW K’daais, I bought these models 3 months ago, had I known FW was going to release Kdaais so soon I would have waited, but…I worked with these, which seemed as they could fit into the image of a lava-made guy. I am not a good painter at all, in fact I feel a bit ashamed after seeing some people skills in CDO, but anyway, they are mine and I like them :cheers

CloudApp — Not Found

http://cl.ly/2A303e031h2v190v3H1k

I might add some black dry brush to obtain a feeling of cold lava.

Not sure how to put images here so I will add a link to my cloud, if this goes against forum rules I beg your pardon in advance :s

If anyone wonders, they are from Raging Heroes, and are Treeman: http://www.ragingheroes.com/collections/complete-collection/products/the-tree-warriors

Regards

Javi

cornixt:

20 slaves to the first person who posts unpainted k’daai bits in a form that I can stick on the wiki.

CopperPot:

So has anyone seen these painted yet, links anyone

warh:

20 slaves to the first person who posts unpainted k'daai bits in a form that I can stick on the wiki.

cornixt
I did put pictures up on my army blog, not sure if there good for the wiki though.

Rob and Roll:

So has anyone seen these painted yet, links anyone

CopperPot
I have a picture of the first one I painted in my painting blog on page 2. Will post a picture in the Image Gallery here once I have finished 3 or 6.