[Archive] Kefas Chaos Dwarf Army Story

kefas:

hi

I want to present story about my chaos dwarf army…

I’m just begin this story so you will see growing proces of my army.

Today I want to show you my first model who I ever made on my own in my life.

I did many times green stuff work before but I never made whole mode from gs.

I had short time to made and paint this model so the final effect is not such as I wanted.

Anywat this is my first one. Actually I made it because I wanted to take the part in the GH9 competition.

I know It’s painting competition but I didn’t have any bullcentaur (any chaos dwarf model) so I had to make one’s. :>

Nevermind… history of my army begins right now so if you want to follow her fates… welcome and watch!  :hat off

BC creating proces…

later I’ll show you more pictures

[align=center]2017 Image Salvage

[/align]

Bassman:

Your sculpting is fantastic. I wonder how it was possible you did not win! :o

What I like the most:

Hammer, it’s fantastic!

bull body, a little bit static but really good.

Hands, something really difficult to sculpt.

What I like the less:

head (too large and bulky, yes we are dwarves but maybe a little bit slender would be better).

Bull chain mail. Why you did it this way? If you’d made links or scales would be better…

I told you this because I think you made a wonderfull job and I’m sure you can sculpt pro-style minis. :hat off

kefas:

I wonder how it was possible you did not win!

Bassman
because GH is painting competition :> your painting work was better.
Imo the best so that is why my friend!
head (too large and bulky, yes we are dwarves but maybe a little bit slender would be better).

Bassman
true true but remember it was my first whole made model just from gs, procreate and metal pins so mode have upset proportions.
I wanted make massive model because gw bc are too small imo but i went to far with this x.x
I hope next one will be better.
Bull chain mail. Why you did it this way? If you'd made links or scales would be better...

Bassman
I had just little bit more than week for sculpting and painting this model so I choose easier way...

I prefer if someones are writing true even if its unpleasant, than lies :>
I like objectivity opinions so thant you Bassman :hat off

Willmark:

Wait I think I have seen this mini before, :wink: all kidding aside awesome stuff, I look forward to further updates on this.

Loki:

Your green stuff work is amazing Kefas, the flames on the hammer is just awesome,please keep your amazing work coming :slight_smile:

kefas:

my new chd conversion concept

chaod dwarf worriors wit great weapons

still WIP

and rest of models waiting for conversion

command group without champion and not converted yet

also I think about to convserting and using those models in my new unit…

what do you think about  it all?

Kera foehunter:

thanks for the wip on the bullcentaur!!!

love your shogun chaos dwarfs

kefas:

Tnx Kera… but Im not sure is it good models to conversions?

Skink:

Well, often Hobgoblins are represented like mongol marauders so why not??? These can be a Dawi Zharr raiding party returning from Cathay. A very unique theme for your army. Flawless sculpting job btw, can’t wait to see more man! Very cool models you are gathering here.:hat off

Stubbs:

Samurai dwarfs are so awsomesauce!

Uzkul Werit:

I’m liking the one drawing his sword.