[Archive] Kera and Tallhat

Pyro Stick:

the three of them will combine and produce a being so foul, so wretched, so off topic, that the beast will rise again and the universe will implode(as the beast steals tallhat's hat). that being said, pyro-
FOR SHAME!!!!

:hatshame! :hatshame! :hatshame! :hatshame!

Malificant
I have never been so off topic in my life. I am not going to have anything to do with kera's and tallhat's future together for all time. I already have a gf thats not kera and i am perfectly happy so just forget that kera is obsessed with me and trying to steal me from my gf.

AGPO:

Worried though I am that the off topic clan may be breeding… … what exactly does “normalcy” mean in reference to this forum?

minty:

:slight_smile: wow, an ontopic thread with Kera in it, I’m scared

also, this is the best thread ever:)

AGPO:

Simply being on topic scares me…

minty:

Simply being on topic scares me...

AGPO
hehe, see this is why I mainly hide in the lower down forums, you people are crazy

zagor66:

Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!Kera and TallHat!!!Officialy the best topic ever , yes Im that sad that I need to know whats between them two.:hat off:hat off

AGPO:

Possibly a continent, this is the interweb after all…

Canix:

Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!Kera and TallHat!!!Officialy the best topic ever , yes Im that sad that I need to know whats between them two.:hat off:hat off

zagor66
2000 miles of infranet hyperspace!:D

Willmark:

Worried though I am that the off topic clan may be breeding... ... what exactly does "normalcy" mean in reference to this forum?

AGPO
Meant to say the site, maybe we can contain them to the off topic forum.

As we already established in another thread its a 20 minute walk across the entire "country" of Denmark. So it only has to be about a 10 minute boat road to where Kera lives in the UK. so no problem really

Yah 2 votes for best thread ever! I rule!

Pyro- "Methinks thou does protest to much".

Pyro Stick:

Pyro- "Methinks thou does protest to much".

Willmark
I think its an acceptable amount considering the situation i am in

wallacer:

I assume that she will first of all want evidence that he does in fact have a tall hat.

Pyro Stick:

I assume that she will first of all want evidence that he does in fact have a tall hat.

wallacer
Im quite sure that thats not all she wants to know he has.

Malificant:

pyro, if you show us a pic of ur GF, how will we know that isnt ALSO a pic of kera?

wallacer:

Methinks an MPEG file showing her, the drivers licence and birth certificate are called for.

I’m sure she won’t mind :rolleyes:

Bill-117:

How did I get a crush on Kera? Wtf? o__0

And plus, the entire unfolding of this drama will hinge on whether or not Tallhat actually has a tall… ‘hat’.

wallacer:

And if he doesn’t we should ask Xander to change his Username to “Smallhat”

Bill-117:

Hehe… He will no longer spam. Just, sorta, sit idly in the corner. And cry.

WarplockMonkey:

Keras a girl?

wallacer:

Keras a girl?

WarplockMonkey
Warplock, dude, get with the program.

WarplockMonkey:

Hey, i have been away for ages, its like watching a film half way through and you are expected to know wat the plot is

What is actually happening? Iv got from this thread already that kera and tallhat fancy each other :S[/align]

I dont know! Can somebody fill me in?