[Archive] Kera\'s� � update painted bulls centaurs

Kera foehunter:

well it took some time so here we go .these are the fist of 10 shield maidens of hashut.

there will be more hopefully 20 when done

torn:

love the colour scheme, really gives them that aquatic feel

and boy can you say those chaos dwarf ladies are well endowed in the chest area!

the only thing that puts me off is there is something un-female about the heads. im not sure what because they dont have beards and are wearing helmets. maybes plumage or hair coming out from under the helmets would differentiate the from the males a bit more.

also, you said 10 i only see 5 dont tease us like that!

Kera foehunter:

well i did them way back before i got good with green stuff. The next 10 might be with helmets and a few with out.

n00bLord:

Other then looking good, these womenz look obese 0.o

Nice job by the way.

Xander:

Looking good, Kera!

Repone:

Hi,

it looks good, awesome colors ; but the boobs dont seem smooth and soft because of the painting (or maybe the sculpting). :mask

I think you can add some long hairs that escape from helmets, and a necklace for the champion!

Vexxus:

Imagine the fury of a Chaos Dwarf Woman’s scorn…

ouch!

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Love the standard and the champ’s helmet decoration. :hashut

Theory_Man:

No shields? Those dwarf women need some shields if they want to be shield maidens of hashut.

Nice job on them so far.

clam:

Yes Kera - very, very nice - like the colours - it gives them a great navel look.

Btw: How was the rocky base made?

Kera foehunter:

Clam the baces are tree bark. Pine trees and walnut trees work best (no im not a tree hugger ) just a bark taker .

T- man i have shields from the lizzard men the shields goes with the outfits.

Grimstonefire:

Now that’s better, proper CD women!

Great stuff Kera, they look really good.

I think a bit of hair from under the helmets out the back would look good. You could even do a few bits of hair coming over the shoulders.

Hashut’s Blessing:

They look excellent! I’ve been waiting for those to be painted for a long time. I like the fact that you’ve painted skin on as before, I thought it was part of the breastpalte. Their boobs are almost spilling out to the nipple line! As others have said, a little hair from under the helmets might add more femlaeness and I think it would also blend the helmets into the models a little better.

Perv:

Lol a great idea !!! The heads are a little on the small side but I guess they carry their brains in their bras :slight_smile:

Theory_Man:

Clam the baces are tree bark. Pine trees and walnut trees work best (no im not a tree hugger ) just a bark taker .
T- man i have shields from the lizzard men the shields goes with the outfits.

Kera foehunter
Ooo, right, I forgot.

Kera foehunter:

Im thinking of do a better to scale open face helmet like the chaos marauder style.On the next 10 so what do you think.

The cool thing about these bad girls is it a -1 to hit due to the distractions.

Perv:

How about a mixture of opened and closed helms for variety? I’d like to see one with Madonna boobs, you know the sharp pointy cones? Maybe make her a champion and give her a special “Breast Barge” attack :slight_smile: She’ll have someones eye out with those things !!!

I like the -1 dstraction bonus, maybe if they miss twice on the trot they are automaticaly mesmerized and dribbling and lose a further attack :slight_smile:

asheira:

chaos dwarf women scorned…

hell hath no furry like it.

[edit]

fury not furry

craigisnutter:

chaos dwarf women scorned...
hell hath no furry like it.

asheira
Or even Fury.....i wouldn't want to get close enough to a CD woman to tell if she's Furry!! *Urgh*

Kera foehunter:

WoW !!! all you guy must have away of making chaos dwarf women mad