[Archive] Kera's bullcentaur

Malificant:

im simply saying that the water would make the pirate theme, and the lava may break it.

as far as a cohesive color scheme kera, id go for either navy blue or teal/turqoise to again imply sea/sailor/pirates.

Kera foehunter:

Malificant Im only going to say this once YOU ARE RIGHT!!! I thought this over all last night .WATER IT IS !!

Malificant:

im a man of many tallents.

Kera foehunter:

O boy like i never heard that one before Lol

gIL^:

These are my bull centaurs they are part of my pirate raiding party.
so what do you guys think

Kera foehunter
i like them alot

Kera foehunter:

thanks gil^ wow none of you guys like my cool color paper clips tails.

AGPO:

Ha, hadn’t noticed them before - cool idea!

BLOOD AXE:

Very nice!:hat off I’d like to see one painted.

Malificant:

anyone seen SMallhat around lately? KERA! where are you hiding him!

Kera foehunter:

NO * wipes tears from her face* back to topic here is the one i like best still problem cropping sorry Darn machine.

WarplockMonkey:

Congrats once again kera me’gal, you are right that ones the best (i is likin’ the torso’s pose innit) But one teeny tiny criticism:

I think it is this with all chaos warrior helmet conversions, the helmets are too tall compared to the body of the dwarf. On the original models the helmet is ment to cover the neck and head, and as a dwarf, they have no visibal neck :stuck_out_tongue: Also the eyeholes are three quarters up the face, if a dwarf were wearing it, the eyeholes would need to be about where the mouth would be!

After fiddling and faddling with the idea, i have come up with a conclusion, you just have to file/trim the helmet down just a teeny bit, maybe a millimetre or so, and add a small lip around the bottom. Trust me it looks really cool!

wallacer:

Strangely, I seem to have somehow managed to miss these up until now.

They really are excellent. Your greenstuffing skills have come a long way, Kera.

I will give you some slaves to help you get them painted :idea

Kera foehunter:

warplock monkey thanks i never thought of that it true now that i look at it

thanks wallacer for the painting slaves . Sigh now i have to paint

Father Grumpmas:

I hadn’t noticed these until now but they are looking great.

Barrels of rum and peg-legs are cool

caos dwrf:

dudet keep crankin out those bad ass models

Kera foehunter:

thanks wait till you see my chaos dwarf pirates they are my best .

i just need to take pictures

ashur:

Are those maidens to ??

Willmark:

Interesting take on a BC, what did u use for the bull body?

minty:

I think she used gor legs, and green stuff:o

wow, she’s good, grumbles about the fact you wouldn’t find a bull entaur on a boat so they shouldn’t be in kera’s pirates

Kera foehunter:

minty right i use the beastmen the bigger goat thingy is up front the chest and legs and i cut the legs and turn them backwards then the backpart is the smallergoat thingy  green stuff  walla … and no i have not paintthem yet

SORRY GUYS

sorry ashur But i will may use a female to do a W.I.P. thow