[Archive] Kill-Teams?

Fallen246:

I remember back in an old White Dwarf I had the second half to some "Kill-Team rules, where one 40k supersquad attempted to take on a bunch of goons and a boss of another 40k force of some sort.

I’ve heard that it was also in the 4th ed rulebook too, and I was wondering if there was anywhere to legitimately get a copy? Like, if GW has it for download, or someone has the file that was available at some point?

Thommy H:

The original Kill Team rules are, as you say, in the 4th Edition rulebook. There’s also an updated version that appears as a scenario in the Battle Missions expansion, but I think it’s quite a bit different (more like 40K skirmish than anything).

G.2:

If you like Kill Teams, then you may like “Death Squads”. This is a fan based rule set, with a MASSIVE fan base. I personally don’t play 40K, but this game may actually change my mind. I heard a fantastic review on a Podcast (sorry, I can not remeber which one), but here is the link to the website.

http://www.deathsquadsgame.com/

Let us know what you think? Oh by the way, it uses the current version of the 40K rules.