[Archive] Kislev

gIL^:

im sorry for bringing this thread back but i got some bad news, kislev are getting shived again and they have been took off the empire listing on gw shop, also the ungol horse archers have been taken off, and to annoy the world just that little more, you cant get the Gryphon legion £25 units have to buy them for £7 and command groups no longer available.

STOP IT GAMES WORKSHOP! no wonder people hate you.

ashur:

What !?!?!?!?!?

No Kislev, no CD. And yet they managed to create OK and dress vampires like rock stars.

No wonder Ive stop buying.

Sad news indeed.

gIL^:

but what annoys me though is they dont ever give small armies such as kislev a chance, they dont even have a fan site like cdo. i would love to make a kislev online but i dont think it would have much of a following.

Malificant:

id join

ashur:

I will to. Thats a very good idea.

gIL^:

i dont have time to make a whole site, but if anyone wanted to make a site i would of course support it massively, i think everyone on this forum would. but go ahead :hat off

ashur:

Perhaps until then we could make it here. We have a place for warhammer discussions.

Il post my kislevites and my wargamesfoundry cossaks as soon as I can.

Malificant:

so the real question is, what is the best way to make a competative use of kislev? I personally think dwarves w/ kislev allies. giving the standard dwarf list cavalry and more stubborn is just brutal.

ashur:

Ive played with dwarfs and kislev allies. They are indeed a powerful combination, combining the best of two styles.

The Gryphon legion seems useless since the winged lancers are already a dangerous unit specially against low leadership foes. Kossars cant compare to dwarfs unless they are joined by a boyard. I even convert a mounted boyard for my winged lancers.

Tzar Boris is just brutal. Plus I love the mini.

Ghrask Dragh:

:mad I love the Kislev miniaures!! I would join any Kislev forum gladly, just hope they don’t end up as disregarded as the Chaos Dwarfs are!

ashur:

Anyone know what the hell happened to them? Did they just dissapeared or did GW said something? IL never be able to finish my army know.

AGPO:

They can’t have stopped selling Tzar boris, that guy was awesome!