[Archive] KRUG'S PLACE

KRUG_666:

:cheers

I finally managed to get cracking on some of my ideas.

Although I just don’t have the time or cash for a full blown army right now, I am starting a Black Dwarf warband for Mordheim/ Border Town Burning.

I wanted to start with my Bull Centaur…so here he is in the GS stage first and then some WIP painting…

Here he is with some of my Hats that will lay down covering fire…

and the first stage of Hats getting some paint

Next will be the Sorceror and some warriors.:hat off

[align=center]2017 Image Salvage

[/align]

JMS:

I basically had the same Idea, using the knights’ torsi with the horses’ to build my bull centaures. I worried about them being too large until I saw your … well it doesn’t deserve any other expression than MONSTROUS MONSTER!! :slight_smile:

nice work man! (better say ‘gigantic’ work)

slev:

Nice. Then upu realise the CD’s are 2/3’s hat, and the sheer size of the beast dawns on you…

Kera foehunter:

well i like the ogre on the bull centaur !! i think this is what they should up date them too !! he look great

Merchant:

:o Wow that is one hell of a cool bullie you have made there, I like it very much.

But what did you use to make it? I see an ogre body, and what I thing is one of the new Chaos Knights horse body - is that right??? but what about the head, and his “helm” thing in the neck???

Keep them coming my firend, I know how it is to make an army without having thats much money - my army is almost on standby right now, but off course it is x-mas soon :slight_smile:

I hope to see more soon my firend

Cheers :cheers

KRUG_666:

Thanks everyone:cheers

The helm is made from two Chaos Knight shoulder pads.

Im looking forward to making a few more BC’s and then I want to tackle the whole “Battle for Skull Pass Chaos Dwarf army thingy”:smiley:

Kera foehunter:

well good luck witht the new quest !!

thanks for sharing the helmet trick Krug

Merchant:

Thanks everyone:cheers

The helm is made from two Chaos Knight shoulder pads.

Im looking forward to making a few more BC's and then I want to tackle the whole "Battle for Skull Pass Chaos Dwarf army thingy":D

KRUG_666
Thanks mate - I'm also looking forward to see your adding to the CDonline :)

Ghrask Dragh:

Excellent Bull centaur, thought about using the knights myself so it’s good to see it working, I think they definetly work best as monsters rather than Dwarfs.

Can’t wait to see the rest :cheers

wallacer:

I like it a lot. That is one mean looking Bull Centaur.

KRUG_666:

Progress on my Black Dwarf warband

Shots of the HATS

The Bull Centuar,

A WIP Chaos Dwarf with two handed hammer!

:cheers

Merchant:

cool colour, and I like you WIP Two handed hammer CD really cool :slight_smile:

superfella:

impressive!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

slev:

Love the hat colours. Very indevidual.

Kera foehunter:

love the purple hats and the orange beards!!!

the bull centaur look great to

KRUG_666:

:hat off Thanks everyone, I have more done now, just need the time to take some pictures!