[Archive] Lammasu and Great Taurus now available

wallacer:

The Lammasu and Great Taurus are available in advance orders for finecast:

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/armySubUnitCats.jsp?catId=cat440004a&rootCatGameStyle=wh

KingFisher:

The Lammasu and Great Taurus are available in advance orders for finecast:

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/armySubUnitCats.jsp?catId=cat440004a&rootCatGameStyle=wh

wallacer
Are those models on the same base sizes as the originals?

furrie:

They are on a 50 mm, so no they have a base that is one size bigger.

KingFisher:

furrie
Does that mean the models are larger as well?

Ishkur Cinderhat:

No it’s rather that the bases were too small for the models in the past :wink:

G.2:

furrie
It is time to re-base my models, well at least the one which is painted. :)

Thorne:

Not as overpriced as I feared shock horror :-o.

Blue in VT:

$62 Seems like a lot to me!

Blue

richard barby:

had a quick read of there rules today

lore of fire spells cant hurt the taurus but heal it d3 wounds instead

lammasu is a level 1 or 2 mage can take fire death of shadow

there cheeper than the indy and RH rule books but have upgrades that amke them about the same price

Thommy H:

Yeah, I think that’s all common knowledge now that Storm of Magic is actually out.

Hashut’s Blessing:

As Thommy H said, everything can be found in the book which has been on sale for a week or so, plus it was on the website for several days before hand :wink:

I’m comfortable with that price. My only desire for a lower price is my desire to get things cheaper, but I think it’s fair in the relativity of expensive model hobbying :smiley:

Golder Goldeater:

I expected new models rather that a restocking of the old ones.

Thommy H:

Why? This has been the rumour for months, and there’s even been pictures posted of the White Dwarf pages that featured them.

Da Crusha:

$62 Seems like a lot to me!

Blue

Blue in VT
they're only 35.50 on the US GW site.

Admiral:

I'm comfortable with that price. My only desire for a lower price is my desire to get things cheaper, but I think it's fair in the relativity of expensive model hobbying :D

Hashut's Blessing
I'm agreeing with this. Now, I only hope that any melting problems have been sorted out. Some holes from failed resin casting I can do with (though I'd still send some pictures in to GW as a poke if the miniatures are lacking in quality due to miscasts, and thus priced too high), but not melting models.

Golder Goldeater:

Why? This has been the rumour for months, and there's even been pictures posted of the White Dwarf pages that featured them.

Thommy H
My mistake.;P
I have been out of action for some time now and I don't buy anything from GW anymore.
I just hoped that if they went through the trouble of forbidding raging heroes from selling their lamassu, they'd come up with something really impressive. But GW policy lets me down once again. :(

Nicodemus:

My mistake.;P
I have been out of action for some time now and I don't buy anything from GW anymore.

Golder Goldeater
Don't worry about it Golder. Like Chaos Dwarfs themselves, the lords of the forum are swift, merciless and unforgiving ;)

~N