[Archive] Lammasu Head

ryanamandaanna:

I have a metal cast of the old GW Lammasu head, but I would really like to get my hands on the Raging Heroes one for a conversion I’m working on… anyone have any ideas?

Xander:

I have been in contact with Raging Heroes. I have been told they still intend to review the release of the Shedu head, and that I will be contacted once they have made a decision about what to do.

Myself and others have been told that if you can get a local hobby shop to stock Raging Heroes products, they will send you a Shedu head as a thank you.

A tough challenge, but at least it is something.

Admiral:

They’d probably escape beneath the radar if they removed the Lammasu head’s nose ring, because without it, it’s just a Babylonian-inspired Lammasu (and not a better copy of the old GW CD Lammasu).

Xander:

@Admiral:

They welcome all such suggestions. ragingheroes@gmail.com

Drop them a line and let them know! :slight_smile:

vulcanologist:

Like Xander I was told by Raging Heroes that if I could get anyone to stock their products they’d supply a Lammasu head as a gift for me. Nicodemus suggested asking our own Tarrak Blackhand but I hav’nt contacted him yet.

Admiral:

@Admiral:
They welcome all such suggestions. ragingheroes@gmail.com

Drop them a line and let them know! :)

Xander
Line dropped. :idea

Da Crusha:

@xander: thats great news! if the head becomes available again it will be a huge step against the evil and insidious …GAMES WORKSHOP!

vulcanologist:

Update… I had an email from Mireille at Raging Heroes offering me a Lammasu head as a gift if I purchased a Manticore. She said they were now calling it a ‘Shedu head’. I couldn’t place my order fast enough!

nitroglysarine:

Good to see they are still selling the product. Awesome.

Da Crusha:

Update... I had an email from Mireille at Raging Heroes offering me a Lammasu head as a gift if I purchased a Manticore. She said they were now calling it a 'Shedu head'. I couldn't place my order fast enough!

vulcanologist
that is great!

Admiral:

Good, if they’re still keeping the Shedu head in a year or so when finances allows, I’ll pick it up.

Shakhorth:

Update... I had an email from Mireille at Raging Heroes offering me a Lammasu head as a gift if I purchased a Manticore. She said they were now calling it a 'Shedu head'. I couldn't place my order fast enough!

vulcanologist
Well now, order placed ! :cheers

Vogon:

This is interesting news, it’s a shame I’ll have to wait until I get home this evening before I can make a get this done :slight_smile:

vulcanologist:

My manticore arrived from raging heroes a couple of days ago… Complete with lammasu head! Woohoooo!!!

EDIT: Sorry meant to say arrived with a free gift of a SHEDU head (just in case those pesky GW lawyers are looking in!

Shakhorth:

Sorry meant to say arrived with a free gift of a SHEDU head (just in case those pesky GW lawyers are looking in!

vulcanologist
Yup same here, looks very very nice! :)

Discoking:

Yeah, Baby!

gIL^:

I want that head soooo damn much, But it’s unlikely ill ever get it

ryanamandaanna:

I got mine a couple weeks ago. I used to think Forgeworld shipping was slow, but they’ve got nothing on Raging Heroes. :confused:

vulcanologist:

Really? I had some of the best and quickest service I’ve ever had!

Vogon:

I ordered one and made the mistake of doing so in August, France pretty much shuts down for the whole month so it took quite a while to arrive.

Got it in the end though :slight_smile: