[Archive] Leprechaun what to do with it

Kera foehunter:

If i see a leprechan tomarrow im going to take his gold and make him buy my beer.

Captain Crayon:

seems fair… :slight_smile:

torn:

st patircks day (or guiness day as it might as well be) was yesterday (saturday) officially this year as far as the pope is concerned. im sure i was told by a reliable source he changed it, but guiness is still celebrating it tomorrow. unfortunately i always seem to be working every bank holiday.

cornixt:

Take his gold and then make him buy you beer? What will he pay with?

GRNDL:

+1 slave, if I find a leprechaun. After all, someone’s gotta paint these damn models. :slight_smile:

Kera foehunter:

ummmm cornixt.I think he has special power so that you can do that.Once you drink enought beer and turn green and says Buuurick he has to give the gold to you. Thats the rules

torn:

buuuuurick? is that some kind of elongated burp? im sure i could manage that on my first beer these days . . .

Kera foehunter:

No silly when you say Buuuurick .a golden color watery foamy stuff comes up. (if you don’t eat )then you will see the Leprechaun.Some time it take 6 or more pints

torn:

i have a feeling you have had 6 or more pints already . . . . . . and does the leprechaun have to be drinking as well?

Arlon:

where is this coming from

Kera foehunter:

it a drinking game we play on st. Patrick day i thought other people played it .

WarplockMonkey:

Ahhh, where I come from, in the dark damp pit of Wetwang, the rules of a drinking game is the first to fall unconcious wins.

Ya see, in our village EVERY local man( un-including us, we only moved here 14 years ago, your ancestors basically had to have built a wooden hut there to be considered local) has drunken heavily since he was about 8, so have all built up formidable alcohol resistance

Therefore, its not about who can last the longest, its about who can consume the most, therefore collapsing

Usually the prize is a cold bucket of water in the face, and for most local men that’s their weekly bath…

torn:

sounds fantastic! how do i move to your village?

p.s. do they have funny monsters that come out of the woods that keep you there?

Kera foehunter:

i want to play there . But here the first that fall unconcious get a lot of stuff done to them by the other i can’t tell you on this site. At least where i at the one who doesn’t pass out wins

WarplockMonkey:

You see…things are very strange in my village…

The livestock walk on two legs, you can hold a conversation with the trees, and Mormons are welcomed into people’s homes with open arms!

Also, most ‘local’ men have a phobia of soap, put hammocks up in the local pub and brush their teeth with guinness.

Has any guys from the UK seen Hot Fuzz? Well its basically like that…

Arlon:

sounds like a scary place