[Archive] Lizardmen Maneaters?

WarplockMonkey:

Well, there was a competition at my local GW, to celebrate the 25th annerversairy where you hadto make a shield, and i won! :smiley:

The prize was a regiment set of my choosing, so i got the ogre bulls, thinking i could have a chance to let my imagination go wild :wink:

I thought, because i mainly collect lizardmen, i could do a maneater, but based on lizardmen

Im not sure if they can take maneaters, but if not, ill do a unit of three and count them as kroxigor :wink:

Any ideas?

AGPO:

Um… Lizardmen style shields and weapons are a must. Add some scaly clothing such as cloaks/vests to represent cold one skins or something that they wear as armour. A stegadon skull helmet would look cool, as would a couple of glyphs again as armour. Warpaint to represent sacred spawnings? Best way to go about it is to think “if I were an ogre with an IQ of 40 and I was trying to dress up as a lizardman what would I do?” then take your inspiration from that. That’s waht I’m doing to design my “Chaosy” Maneaters

Ingrown:

Have a look through this thread, should give you plenty of inspiration:

http://warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122926

Kera foehunter:

great shield  did you have to fight to the death to get a prise ( well you know gw with free stuff)

maybe use you ogre as dow for the lizzard men

torn:

cool shield i especially like the piercings on it. what is it made out of?

as for the regiment, knowing your skills i would convert them into big fat kroxigor. give hem lizardy heads and tails, a few scales and spines all over the body, make the clothing more ‘aztec’ and give them big scale shields or those square glyph-covered axes.

minty:

make an ogre in a toy lizard costume, with a big weapon. come on, you know you want too. I’ll be funny

AGPO:

Warplock’s army is too cool to be funny. That link is awesome, I’d do something along those lines, but with great weapons like you did for your Kroxigor