[Archive] LoA summary

nilbog:

I’ve just come across this which might be useful.

I’ve downloaded it and the format comes out ok (on word). I’ve not had chance to look though it all yet as I don’t have my book with me so can’t say if it’s all spot on.

Saves having to carry Tamurkhan (the book, not the chaos lord) around with you at friendly games.

Singleton Mosby:

I've just come across this which might be useful.

I've downloaded it and the format comes out ok (on word). I've not had chance to look though it all yet as I don't have my book with me so can't say if it's all spot on.

Saves having to carry Tamurkhan (the book, not the chaos lord) around with you at friendly games.

nilbog
Thanks a lot for sharing as this will make things a lot easier.

BTW, are you the Nilbog from the Paradox forums?

Time of Madness:

Surprised something like this has not been hunted down by GW for copyright issues.

Time of Madness

BoomBoom:

Nice! However I do forsee this staying up for long…

Syneri:

It’s annoying to see that my summary document for the Lightning Strike 2012 TOs has ended up all over the place … rather than just being for their reference at the tourney. I’ve asked them to take it down ASAP as it shouldn’t be universally available.

(Synthesis from TWF)

Galladorn:

Quietly saved before it’s taken down

The Besieger:

Sry… but its still a pure copy with or without the points. :frowning:

Syneri:

Many thanks for pointing this out to me (I’d not spotted their link on TWF), I’ve requested all links to it and the original be removed as they have no right to share it. Please close/remove this thread or the link here.

Edit: Thanks Cornixt

cornixt:

Not sure this site really wants to be pointing to what is essentially the entire army rules with just the points removed. Link voided. I’m sure that some heated discussion about copyrights and IP will now follow, so keep it nice.

frostbit3:

Just as a heads up, you left the active link in the quotations of the original post.

nilbog:

Sorry folks, didn’t want to get us into trouble…I thought it was ok as it didn’t have any points values on it. i’ll know better next time!

Again, my apologies.