Shields

3 Bull Centaurs Renders 145

Shields

SB

Iron Daemon 310

Hellbound

K�?Tdaii Destroyer xxx

Samanos:

although i like the fact that your approach is inovative with no machines, im concerned because you do not have redirectors.

you might wanna add some khans

Karring:

I think you do not need a Daemonsmith if you have not machines (points for wolfriders or similar).

Anyway, I like to seeing armys without machines :). I wait for your battle reports with this force.

Johnny-Crass:

I thought you needed Mr.Smith to get Kdaii?

NoisyAssassin:

It turns out tha the Sorc-Proph has the Daemonsmith special rule, and most people interpret it as fulfilling the requirement for the K’daii.

nilbog:

I like it. I’d drop the daemonsmith, the sorcerer has the daemonsmith rules allowing you to take a k’daai. This means you can take a bale taurus instead of the great taurus.

I’d also drop the GW from the infernal guard and the shields from the hobbos. Should give you enough points for anther hobbo unit.

GW are better on bull centaurs than shields - they don’t have many attacks (for their size and cost) and you want them to wound if they do hit. T5 and a 3+ save is good enough for them to survive long enough.

Also look at you taar’uk - you could lose the blackshard armour and still have a 2+ save.

Johnny-Crass:

Having a 1+ on the Tauruk means I can solo him into units of S3-4 and hold them all game.

The renders are just a delivery system for him.

As for what I am going pick up now that I am dropping the Smith I think I am going to flesh out the IG to 40 strong.