[Archive] Look agpo a boar centaur

Kera foehunter:

well i have made now.Boy he is so cute:s

thats my only picture so far (sorry)

Pyro Stick:

That. Looks. Awesome! Please get more pics.

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Wow, that’s great! :o

Khan!:

That’s brilliant! More pictures please.

Knight Of Awsome:

Nice mix of spruws.

what did you use for the boar part of the model, I’m thinking it would be good for a base to start on my boar centaurs.

clam:

Great work Kera :hat off - and a couple of pitures from the sides - would be appreciated.

AGPO:

Outstanding work! Your greenstuffing has come on leaps and bounds

Hashut’s Blessing:

A new take on an old model. It’s, well, extremely freakin’ awesome. Wish I could come up with such great ideas. I especially like the hip-pauldron-y things.

Willmark:

A new take on an old model. It's, well, extremely freakin' awesome. Wish I could come up with such great ideas. I especially like the hip-pauldron-y things.

Hashut's Blessing
x1 extremely well done in that region,

Hashut’s Blessing:

I’d have given slaves, only I screw up coding :smiley:

Kera foehunter:

Well its an orc boar with an black orc chest and weaponds.This is made for you hardcore mask wearing cd !!! Entended to make a beard on this black orc helmet to look like a chaos dwarf beard. and then green stuff armmor. will up date with cool pictures soon

torn:

i really like the fact you used the black orcs. the beard is coming along really nicely so far, ad the armour looks great. cant wait to see more pics!

Knight Of Awsome:

I sortive looks like you going to have a “small” ranking problem,if you going to use more black ork pieces.

Good luck:cheers… oh, and nice job on the first one!

AGPO:

Looks like we had a similar idea in using the black orcs, though I’m sculpting the main torso myself and just using the head and arms. To get over the ranking difficulty I’m putting mine on 40mm bases and counting them as Ironguts/dragon ogres. I’ll put my initial work up with my first blog photos as a wip

Kera foehunter:

that’s cool can’t wait to see yours “The king of boar centaurs”

w3rm:

:cheersHoly Cr*p that thing is awsome! :cheers

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Looks Awesome!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Kera foehunter:

thanks guy for bringing him up * kera hang her head down becase i haven’t did anything else to him * he with all my other non painted stuff on the island of Kera unfinshed stuff

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Glad we sparked your memory! :smiley:

Kera foehunter:

maybe i will make another, so he will be happy with some one to chum around with .

It is a big island