[Archive] look whos 25 today

Taedae:

sharp words there GRNDL, perhaps not as sharp as your wit, but disturbingly close ;) I know you're no pedophile, but I also know I can no longer check that 18-24 box.... *sigh* I'm in the 25-40 group or something now.

Sojourn
you act like being 25 is a bad thing. its not. you are younger then me and i still bet you feel like you are 18.
smilies are for wimps.   If you decide to take something so completely obviously a tongue in cheek comment (and need a smiley to feel better) then that's your choice.  However, if you chose to do so, I'll simply say you are completely off base and out of your mind..

two_heads_talking
i dont think the comment was necessary, smileys or no smileys, joking or not.

Xander:

I'll simply say you are completely off base and out of your mind.

two_heads_talking
Insulting people directly is not tolerated here. GRNDL may have been blunt, but it was in defence. I encourage you to express the tone of your message in some form, whether smilies or otherwise. Miscommunication breeds resentment. If someone misinterprets you, it's best to reassure them of your true meaning, not insult them.

Thanks.

Sojourn:

let’s keep my birthday thread a happy one! :slight_smile: especially because I know neither of you mean the other harm or ill.

thanks guys! :slight_smile:

Taedae:

Happy birthday to you

you live in a CD zoo

you smell like a hobgoblin

and you look like one too :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Baggronor:

Happy Birthday :cheers

Hashut’s Blessing:

Merry belated stoning, ma’am!

AGPO:

Happy birthday Sojourn, hope you had a good one