[Archive] Looking for mm90/2nd/3rd ed CD. Have paypal and 4th ed CD

bengtb:

I have a 4th edition chaos dwarf army but I’d like to make it a 3rd edition instead. So I’m looking to buy mm90/2nd/3rd chaos dwarfs and preferably in larger quantitys.

I have paypal and a 4th edtion cd army to trade (I have a bunch of other miniatures too but I’m guessing you guys are mostly after CDs).

Regards

BengtB

Blue in VT:

I have a group of 6-7 MM90s that I could part with for the right $ or Trade. I would be interested in old Orcs and Goblins…Dwarfs…Wood Elves…or 4th edition Hobos.

Let me see if I can find a picture for you.

Cheers,

Blue

bengtb:

I have a group of 6-7 MM90s that I could part with for the right $ or Trade.  I would be interested in old Orcs and Goblins...Dwarfs...Wood Elves...or 4th edition Hobos.

Let me see if I can find a picture for you.

Cheers,

Blue

Blue in VT
How old is old when it's wood elves and dwarfs? I have a bunch of dwarfs and wood elves but it's mainly from the mid 90ies. Is there anything in particular that you're after?

Blue in VT:

I’m interested in metal figures only…Dwarfs from Marauder and Citadel from the 3rd edition. Wood elves also from that period…Think Skarloc’s era. I do however really like the Orcs and Gobbos from the Fourth edition…in particular I’m looking for the Black Orcs and the Boys and Bigun’s seen here:

Black Orcs

Big uns

Boyz

Of course cash is good too.

Cheers,

Blue

bengtb:

I'm interested in metal figures only....Dwarfs from Marauder and Citadel from the 3rd edition.  Wood elves also from that period....Think Skarloc's era.  I do however really like the Orcs and Gobbos from the Fourth edition....in particular I'm looking for the Black Orcs and the Boys and Bigun's seen here:

Black Orcs

Big uns

Boyz

Of course cash is good too.

Cheers,

Blue

Blue in VT
I think the only thing I have from skarloc era is a couple of chariots. I've never played O&G so haven't really got that many orc miniatures, I only think I have a few gruntas 'n' snortas, some gobbo wulfboyz and snotlings (no idea why I ever bought so many snotlings). My dwarf collection is a bit random. Think I have most of the marauder stuff and a regiment or two of random norse/warriors of the citadel stuff, however it's all jumbled in a box so easier if you name what miniatures you're after and I'll go looking for it.

How much cash do you want for them?

/BengtB

Stepo:

G’day mate,

Have a few renegades around if your interested (Master of Madness, Pulper Spikehead and Napper Gundrin)

What sort of 4th ed stuff do you have ?

bengtb:

G'day mate,

Have a few renegades around if your interested (Master of Madness, Pulper Spikehead and Napper Gundrin)
What sort of 4th ed stuff do you have ?

Stepo
4th edition chaos dwarf or other armies? I have some of everything that was released except the warhammer quest hero, however I'll not trade away the metal GW warriors and hobgoblins unless I'm 100% certain that I'll be able to get a decent 3rd edition army.

Also, why did everyone that started playing chaos dwarfs back in the day start off with buying a earth shaker? Every single time I've bought off peoples "collections" they have had at least one earth shaker:).

Stepo:

Hey bengtb,

Sorry mate, should have clarified, 4th ed Chaos Dwarfs would be the main focus of my interest (and most people on this site ;P) and bugger, mostly interested in the metal warriors myself.

Also, i think most people grabbed an Earthshaker early because it’s just a fantastic model, the big cannon and pompous monocle crewman is what got me, everything else is a bonus.

Pyro Stick:

I dont think you would be able to trade a whole 4th edition army for a 3rd edition army here, unless you did a lot of little trades over a long period of time. The only people that had huge 3rd edition armies that were looking to sell them sold up a few years ago. I think your best bet would be to do a few trades here then sell the lot on ebay and bid on some of the large 3rd edition lots that come up frequently.

bengtb:

Hey bengtb,

Sorry mate, should have clarified, 4th ed Chaos Dwarfs would be the main focus of my interest (and most people on this site ;P) and bugger, mostly interested in the metal warriors myself.

Also, i think most people grabbed an Earthshaker early because it's just a fantastic model, the big cannon and pompous monocle crewman is what got me, everything else is a bonus.

Stepo
I have 90ish blunderbusses if you're interested but I assume that you're after the great weapon equipped ones?

bengtb:

I dont think you would be able to trade a whole 4th edition army for a 3rd edition army here, unless you did a lot of little trades over a long period of time. The only people that had huge 3rd edition armies that were looking to sell them sold up a few years ago. I think your best bet would be to do a few trades here then sell the lot on ebay and bid on some of the large 3rd edition lots that come up frequently.

Pyro Stick
Yea, what I was hoping was that someone had a bunch to sell (the more the merrier) rather then trade and then after I can sell of my 4th edition to help finance it.

A question, how much is the marauding mage worth these days?

Pyro Stick:

A question, how much is the marauding mage worth these days?

bengtb
The mage is a weird model. It can go for £5 (cheapest ive bought one) or £75 (most expensive ive ever seen it go for) but i would say its value is £15-£25.

Stepo:

Good point, should have clarified again, CD Warriors with Great Weapons like you said, but depending on the price wouldn’t mind grabbing a handful of BB’s (5-8)

Blue in VT:

PM sent with details of what I have…

Blue

hashuts lil helper:

i have some MM’s and some 3rd ed ones, I am looking for slanty bb’s and characters from 4rth. I’ll send a list. Blue can vouch that I am trustworthy

bengtb:

i have some MM's and some 3rd ed ones, I am looking for slanty bb's and characters from 4rth.  I'll send a list.  Blue can vouch that I am trustworthy

hashuts lil helper
What are slanty bb's? :) Please resend the list if you've already sent it, I can't find any pm or mail from you.

Blue in VT - Thanks a lot for the trade!