[Archive] Looking For Night Goblins - Have BFSP Dwarfs To Trade

Pyro Stick:

Im looking for a lot of night goblins for my night goblin army that ive been wanting to build for a while. I would prefer the multi part boxed set but i dont mind a few cheap bfsp sprues. Heres what im looking for:

Night Goblin Regiments - This box or bfsp sprues

Skarsnik and Gobbla

Night Goblin Boss with Axe

Night Goblin Boss with Additional Weapon

Night Goblin Shamans

Bear in mind that i dont intend to pay much for the bfsp models, especially if they arent new on the sprues. I might update this list later to include black orcs but if anyone has any they want to sell you could still make me an offer.

EDIT: I have undercoated bfsp dwarf warriors, thunderers and miners for trade as well. I have painted a few and started painting other. Pics available on request. I would like to trade these for night goblins.

orclord:

I can get you any amount of stuff for 30% off retail you pay shipping.I do have the gobo boss with axe and 1 box of new night gobos.I might have the gobo shamans.Thanks Orclord www.jlminiatures.com

Pyro Stick:

I can get you any amount of stuff for 30% off retail you pay shipping.I do have the gobo boss with axe and 1 box of new night gobos.I might have the gobo shamans.Thanks Orclord www.jlminiatures.com

orclord
I dont want to pay more than £10 for a box of night goblins but i might be interested in the boss and the shamans. I updated the list with the other boss (the one with two hand weapons) so if you have that as well i might be interested. How much would it be for the 2 bosses and 2 shamans + postage?

Pyro Stick:

Ive updated the list to include some bfsp dwarfs that i wouldnt mind trading for some bfsp night goblins. And for those that dont post overseas i live in scotland, just so you know.

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

theres lots of the bfsp goblins going cheap on ebay at the moment just type in b f s p

Pyro Stick:

theres lots of the bfsp goblins going cheap on ebay at the moment just type in b f s p

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!
The postage kind of wrecks the whole deal. I would like to go for the 2 NG lots but the postage puts it up to what i could get the proper regiment for (£11). Also, i think i know someone who i could buy bfsp NG's from for about £5 soi think ill pass on those auctions at the moment. Thanks anyway

Pyro Stick:

Bump

Im still looking to buy some night goblins or trade them for bfsp dwarfs.