[Archive] Looking for quotes on my CD force

insan0:

Hello, I’ve been out of the hobby for quite some time and I am trading off my Big-Hats for Marines. I have a few offers already so I’m not exactly looking for any here, sorry.

insan0:

At the moment I am trying to get just over $200 in unassembled plastics,… sounds all right for 45+ minis on foot, 2 monstrous mounts, 3-5 warmachines…

Pyro Stick:

At the moment I am trying to get just over $200 in unassembled plastics,... sounds all right for 45+ minis on foot, 2 monstrous mounts, 3-5 warmachines...

insan0
By my calculations you should be asking for around £200.

Time of Madness:

It would help out if you had pics. Hard to give you a “quote” when we can’t see the type of condition the figs are in.

Time of Madness

Pyro Stick:

It would help out if you had pics. Hard to give you a "quote" when we can't see the type of condition the figs are in.
Time of Madness

Time of Madness
I was under the impression that it was unpainted, but not MIB.

Willmark:

Another factor to consider is that sold seperately will garner more $ then as one lot.

insan0:

Thanks everyone for the response.

Looks like I didn’t do a good job cutting and pasting, about half the models are bare metal the rest need to be stripped. Around half of them have bases and all appropriate models have shields.

Its a done deal and I mail them out this weekend. In return for NoS or Nib; land raider, land raider crusader, vindicator and tactical squad. Around $200 I believe.

I know I could have held out for more or split it up but in this case I really didn’t want to cart these around anymore and I could finish off my marines. Hopefully they will see a gaming table through this trade.

–Dave