[Archive] Looking for Whirlwind Parts

Pyro Stick:

So my Tenderiser has a broken axle and my Whirlwind doesn’t have any wheel scythes and its missing one of its big main scythes so im looking to see if anyone has these parts spare that I could buy?

Thanks

Update 2018:

Ive bought myself another Whirlwind missing parts. This time im looking for the complete Boar Centaur, and one of the main scythes and both wheel scythes again.

Pyro Stick:

We have a lot of new members so hopefully someone can help me out now. I cant believe that in two years these bits havent showed up on ebay.

silentbob27:

I have a spare main Scythe I can part with. Will look in my bits box to see if I have a tenderized axle. Dont think so though.

Pyro Stick:

I have a spare main Scythe I can part with. Will look in my bits box to see if I have a tenderized axle. Dont think so though.

silentbob27
Thanks, that would be great. Ive literally been looking for the whirlwind bits for about 4 years.

silentbob27:

Heh, you are rather patient, arent you? I got a bunch of CD parts in a auction I won about 10 years back. Oh, I lied. I do have a tenderizer axle and both of the wheel scythes too. So that is everything you are looking for. All in lead, wonderful lead.

PM me so we can work out details.

Pyro Stick:

Bump. I’ve got myself another Whirlwind missing some parts, pretty much the exact same bits i was looking for before. One of the big main scythes, both wheel scythes and the whole Boar Centaur. I think i might have some tenderiser parts lying around i could trade if anyone is interested.

Abecedar:

Hey there.

I have found my spares for these machines.

2 Chassis. 1 WW centaur. 2 full WW Axle/wheel/scythe sets. 1 WW axle. 1 WW main cog. 5 WW Sythe Blades. 4 Mace n chains intact and 3 damaged ones.

Admiral:

Abecedar… Wow! What a track record of it. :o