[Archive] Looking to Buy a Chaos Dwarf Army!

Ballatician:

Hey there everyone!

I am new to forums but a long time lover of Chaos Dwarfs. As i’m sure you all know (and something I’ve recently realized) it isn’t all that easy to come across a good and fair price for our evil little friends.

With that being said, I would like to let you know that I am on the prowl to purchase an army IN WHOLE. I would like to begin playing the army with my group of friends as soon as possible, without having to break my bank (too much). I am not looking to spend much more than £150-200 or $250, I am located in California and would be willing to pay via PayPal.

So if you happen to know anyone willing to sell, or have an army of your own to sell: do not hesitate to private message me! We can certainly work something out.

:slight_smile:

Cheers!

gIL^:

Hey there everyone!

I am new to forums but a long time lover of Chaos Dwarfs. As i'm sure you all know (and something I've recently realized) it isn't all that easy to come across a good and fair price for our evil little friends.

With that being said, I would like to let you know that I am on the prowl to purchase an army IN WHOLE. I would like to begin playing the army with my group of friends as soon as possible, without having to break my bank (too much). I am not looking to spend much more than £150-200 or $250, I am located in California and would be willing to pay via PayPal.

So if you happen to know anyone willing to sell, or have an army of your own to sell: do not hesitate to private message me! We can certainly work something out.

:)

Cheers!

Ballatician
How many Point's we talking? 500pts? 1000pts? 2000pts?

rpitts2004:

I’d part with my army but it would run you over 1000 dollars :wink:

Ballatician:

How many Point's we talking? 500pts? 1000pts? 2000pts?

gIL^
That's a great question. 1000-2000 would be my goal. I already have a couple models laying around, I just want to get it going so that I can actually play a legitimate match!
I'd part with my army but it would run you over 1000 dollars Wink

rpitts2004
Hah, I bet its a lovely army :D

rpitts2004:

You can easily start 1000-2000 for what you are asking, but it’s not going to be forgeworld.

Ballatician:

You can easily start 1000-2000 for what you are asking, but it's not going to be forgeworld.

rpitts2004
I've been checking Ebay religiously for this kind of thing, seems like all I can find is already painted and expensive miniatures. But let me know if something pops up on on your feed or if you know someone willing to sell!

Thanks for the advice, too.

rpitts2004:

Are you only looking for the forgeworld models?

You can always convert regular dwarfs

Ballatician:

Are you only looking for the forgeworld models?

You can always convert regular dwarfs

rpitts2004
Primarily I'm looking for either the original Chaos Dwarf models that GW put out, or the Forge World models. Converts would be fine, but I don't have much free time to go that route. I would however like to paint the models, over a period of time, so unfinished is totally fine.

RichardC1967:

I may have something for you.

But wont let it go for less than 350.00. plus shipping ,but it would be well worth it…i’ll send a list when i get home,if you are interested

Ballatician:

I may have something for you.
But wont let it go for less than 350.00. plus shipping ,but it would be well worth it..i'll send a list when i get home,if you are interested

RichardC1967
Totally interested! Please send me a message. That's a steep price but I'm sure we can work something out.

Ballatician:

Shameless bump!

Don’t hesitate to send me a private message if you are interested in selling!

Thanks.

Gunnerson:

I hate to say it but I would be shocked if you managed to find/assemble a Chaos Dwarf models for less than $350.00-$400.00. Basic troops will cost you $5.00 per guy for the old metals, Bull Centaurs will run you arround $15.00 per dude on the old oop stuff and more than that on the war machines. Hobgoblins, good luck you can find them on ebay for abut $6-7 each if you hunt but the average is close to $10. Hobbo wolf riders are the most expensive. If you want counterfit recasts of the Forgeworld minis they are readily available on ebay but most of the authentic stuff goes for nearly retail. Your only chance of real success is to find a lot that has plastic axe men in it which go for arround a dollar each.