[Archive] Lord Archaon's Orcs and Ogres[Warning lots of Pictures]

Lord Archaon:

Hi!

I want to show you my Ogres and orcs.

Mordheim Shaman:

Black Orc Big Boss or Grimgor Ironhide the young :D:

C&C are welcomed as always.

Khan!:

Nice! I like the ogres with the naginatas (at least I’m assuming that that’s what they are - if not, then I like the ogres with the spears!). Grimgor the young is also very amusing. What cheek!

Uzkul Werit:

Can it be? You’ve made the Orc Warboss look decent!

Ghrask Dragh:

I’m pretty sure Uzkul Werit has the same pair of trousers as the Mordheim shaman! :cheers

Great use of the Orc warboss kit, really nice conversions. The Ogres look really, really good :hat off I like the shields, is that a butcher at the back? would like to see more pics please

Lord Archaon:

Thanks guys. Yeap, it’s my butcher and those Ogre are with spears (what is naginata :o)

Can it be? You’ve made the Orc Warboss look decent!
I agree, Orc Warbosses are very similar today, because of the new Warboss kit, so i tried to make him unusual.

torn:

cool pictures

love the shaman, the whole colour scheme stands out like a traditional orc should, and not the more plainer modern ones. what colours did you use to get that shade of green skin?

Lord Archaon:

Dark Angel Green

mix 1:1 Dark Angel Green and Goblin Green

Goblin Green

that is how i paint orcs skin. Hope it helps.

bow_for_hashut:

Thanks guys. Yeap, it's my butcher and those Ogre are with spears (what is naginata :o)
Can it be? You've made the Orc Warboss look decent!
I agree, Orc Warbosses are very similar today, because of the new Warboss kit, so i tried to make him unusual.

Lord Archaon
It's like a sword on a spear shaft

Kera foehunter:

here piggy piggy piggy .let you face meet my axe Whoo hoo bacon on the memu .sorry about that great army thow!!!

Stubbs:

I likey likey very much! :cheers keep em coming :smiley: