[Archive] Lore of Hashut Magic Cards?

BoomBoom:

Has anyone here created Lore of Hashut magic cards?  I am definitely not very savy at creating such things.  I am sure there are many like myself as well.  If anyone has a pdf or other document they could share, i will direct the slave barge in your direction for a mass delivery! :cheers

gIL^:

This would be awesome!!!

Ill see what i can do

Nicodemus:

It’s OK if you guys are friends sharing DIY hobby stuff, but we have to keep it off the forums for copyright reasons, as the content of the LoH spells is Forge World IP. To that same end, please refrain from organizing sharing of material here on the forum. I’m OK if you guys want to organize something separately, but I’m sure you understand we (the CDO admin) have to distance ourselves and CDO from allowing sharing of copyrighted material.

Of course some of us have done this ourselves:

but if you check out the original post, I note that I can’t share the pdf because the content of the cards is not mine to share.

I’ve since borrowed one of my wife’s paper cutters which clips the corners off the cardstock and makes a sounded edge, turns out the one she had is exactly the same curvature as the GW spell cards too :wink:

~N

Da Crusha:

I made some spell cards for the lore of hashut using a magic the gathering card editor. looks like a magic card not a warhammer spell card.

Ragnarov:

Cool!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

richard barby:

great deadication to the hobby making your own cards

aka_mythos:

@Nicodemus… Would you be willing to provide the template and art you used? Basically the cards, without the IP.

BoomBoom:

Understood. Sorry for posting something that may get the forum in trouble. It was ignorance on my behalf.

Time of Madness:

@Nicodemus... Would you be willing to provide the template and art you used? Basically the cards, without the IP.

aka_mythos
We could then type the spell titles and do the wordings ourselves.
Time of Madness