[Archive] Making the BFSP-scenary more chaotic

Merchant:

Hi there my fellow clansmen :slight_smile:

I’m thinking of using the fence from the BFSP-scenary on my Earthshaker base, and so I want it to look more chaotic… but how?? I’m really having a lack of ideas since I’m concentrating on my Lord, but I like to have more than one thing to work with at the same time :slight_smile:

So here’s the fence… let me hear your whales and warcries of a dead mans song (meaning ideas :slight_smile: )

Kera foehunter:

• kera make her voice deeper in a clannsman way* that a great idea !what about making them as statue that hold the wheels from moving and the chains tyies them to the cannon.

Merchant:

merchant makes his voice higher in a female clansman-way Good idea… but I was planning on putting it in front of the cannon and then making it look like it has been shot at… and more chaotic too, instead of the obviously dwarf-ish look of it :slight_smile:

Hashut’s Blessing:

puts a voice on. Normally, he doesn’t have one. I was going to suggest what Kera did. However, if you want it in front, take a pair of clippers and gouge random chunks from it. Add an arrow or bolt or two, maybe some burnt patches when painted. As for Chaosifying it, replace the dwarf shields with Chaos or Chaosesque ones, switch the little trinkets for heads, possibly switch the helmets for hats, change the style of the beards, add a symbol here and there (maybe in the style of a signpost, as opposed to on top of what’s already there). Hope it helps!

Kera foehunter:

Well here something maybe way out there !!! make them head in to cannon shells(with a cd look)

i think they would look cool with 2 cds carring them to be loaded. if you have a ertra set of them!!

Hashut’s Blessing:

Akin to the idea of the Gurdgethrower? Throw your hates back at the enemy, he he he.

Kera foehunter:

or you can have an ogre pushing the cannon wearing one of the stone fases as a mask.

Merchant:

*puts a voice on. Normally, he doesn't have one.* I was going to suggest what Kera did. However, if you want it in front, take a pair of clippers and gouge random chunks from it. Add an arrow or bolt or two, maybe some burnt patches when painted. As for Chaosifying it, replace the dwarf shields with Chaos or Chaosesque ones, switch the little trinkets for heads, possibly switch the helmets for hats, change the style of the beards, add a symbol here and there (maybe in the style of a signpost, as opposed to on top of what's already there). Hope it helps!

Hashut's Blessing
- It can talk :o ehmm Well about the shields - and making them more chaotic... was one of my first ideas but I didn't go with it, mostly because i'll like it to be a ruined look - then a barricade.
Well here something maybe way out there !!! make them head in to cannon shells(with a cd look)
i think they would look cool with 2 cds carring them to be loaded. if you have a ertra set of them!!

Kera foehunter
- Ehm great idea, but I think I might have the idea now - but I'll keep it in mind :)

Theory_Man:

Here is an idea…

Cut of the head,
model in some legs…
arms…
claws…
horns and wings…

and you get (more or less) this beautiful model!

Hashut’s Blessing:

So, Merchant, what is your idea now then?