[Archive] Malificant's Chaos Dwarves: The Beginning

Malificant:

Pyro Stick:

Bigger pics please. They look awesome from what i can see. The sorceror looks particularly awesome. Does he have a skull for a face? Great idea.

Malificant:

erm, the pics are a bit smaller than i anticipated. i got them from a friend’s camera, and im not sure how to enlarge them on photobucket.

again, im going to my background as to my explaination of the skull faces: they were trapped in the chaos vortex and had the flesh stripped from their faces by the Four, before they were expelled because their sould were bound with that of daemonic entities making them unkillable within the vortex. when they die in the outside world, they are sent back to the vortex and they are relelntlessly punished again before the Four get frustrated and kick them out again.

Ishkur Cinderhat:

I like the idea, and the sculpting looks quite neat now. How do you intend to paint the faces? Bone-coloured or with a touch of daemonic colours?

Ingrown:

flaming skulls AND chaos dwarves, how can you contain that amount of greatness in one army.

gIL^:

that is the greatest banner ever

Malificant:

they will be painted bone color, with daemonic lights in their eyes.

how can one army contain that much awesomeness, why with boar centaurs of course!

gIL^:

i posted twice cos its that good!!

Kera foehunter:

sweet that a cool army i like the banner .

Ingrown:

how can one army contain that much awesomeness, why with boar centaurs of course!

Malificant
Demonicly flesh stripped boar centaurs with flaming skull heads? ... you've just broke the boundary's of cool. I really wanna see some painted now :hat

Malificant:

if reaper would send my paints:mad

not quite that awesome ingrown, but blorc boar centaurs and the reaper brass bull for a taurus.

hopefully by the end of next week i can get some painted pics up. fingers crossed.

thomson:

wow very scery, that banner is amazing