[Archive] Marauder Mage on Ebay

Pyro Stick:

Found a new marauder mage on ebay and thought i would post the link since so many people want it. I allready have one so im not bothered about telling people about it. Hope someone here wins it.

http://tinyurl.com/3b3o5j

zagor66:

Page not responding.

Pyro Stick:

Hmmm. I dont know why thats not working. Well just search ‘MARAUDER CHAOS DWARF SORCEROR rare / oop’ on eaby and it will come up. The seller also has loads more Marauder Chaos Dwarfs.

zagor66:

Might buy that one , not to sure ,not really that eager about it.

Pyro Stick:

If you dont like the 3rd edition models then dont buy it as loads of other people love this model, including me, and its likely to go to for �25 since its unpainted.

zagor66:

Perhaps not then.

Canix:

Must have,neeeeeeeeeeed,i think i will bid on that :hat

zagor66:

:oHow much is it now?:~

Canix:

�8 +�2 P&P��its going go sky high:(

Pyro Stick:

I want to paint mine now. I have a great idea for a colour scheme.

Tallhat:

Uuuuhhhh…ahhhhh… So lovely… No wait… WHERES THE HAT?? :slight_smile:

- Tallhat

Pyro Stick:

…This model is allowed to be awesome without a hat.

Canix:

I want to paint mine now. I have a great idea for a colour scheme.

Pyro Stick
Now your just winding me up (ive wanted one for years)post pics when your done i want to see how you fit him in with your great colourscheme:hat

Tallhat:

.......This model is allowed to be awesome without a hat.

Pyro Stick
This Dwarf doesnt agree :) But I do agree that it is a quite nice model though. (But I really miss the hat)

- Tallhat

Pyro Stick:

Pyro Stick
This Dwarf doesnt agree :) But I do agree that it is a quite nice model though. (But I really miss the hat)

- Tallhat

Tallhat
But its kind of a cross between a helmet and a hat. Anyway, you will come to accept the maraduer models as being awesome.

Kera foehunter:

is this the same guy

http://cgi.ebay.com/Warhammer-Rare-OOP-Marauder-Chaos-Dwarf-Lord-NO-RESERVE_W0QQitemZ140164082369QQihZ004QQcategoryZ44127QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Pyro Stick:

is this the same guy
http://cgi.ebay.com/Warhammer-Rare-OOP-Marauder-Chaos-Dwarf-Lord-NO-RESERVE_W0QQitemZ140164082369QQihZ004QQcategoryZ44127QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Kera foehunter
Yes it is. But that one has been listed as a Lord when its actually a Mage. Buy it if you can. Less people will find it is it is listed as a Lord.

Tallhat:

Pyro Stick

- Tallhat

Tallhat
But its kind of a cross between a helmet and a hat. Anyway, you will come to accept the maraduer models as being awesome.

Pyro Stick
NEVER!!!

- Tallhat

Pyro Stick:

Hiss in Tallhats general direction

Canix:

He cannot see the error of his ways hats helms and mask can live together.I mean look how tall your avatars hat is Pyro.i like the idea of using them all for large games that reflect a standing army and warriors from all over the darklands from the family holdings:hat

I am sure thats a different one perhaps there are two on ebay thats promising