[Archive] Marauder Mage on Ebay

Pyro Stick:

There are two on ebay. One is coming from Germany the other from the US i think.

wallacer:

Hopefully having two of them for sale simultaneously might keep the price to a reasonable level.

Canix:

USA lot is post to US only but it will still affect the price im hoping:hat

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

i saw that one and was bidding on it as well as most of the germany ones, dont think i will get the sorcerer :frowning:

Pyro Stick:

USA lot is post to US only but it will still affect the price im hoping:hat

Canix
Shipping to Europe is $12.50. Hopefully that means shipping to UK is only �6.

I Finished my Mage again last night so i will post pics today.

Pyro Stick:

The mage from the us went for $31.62. The seller was going to Europe next week as well so the postage wouldnt of been bad at all for anyone bidding from the UK. The mage from germany is still going for �8

Canix:

Fingers crossed i hope to get it but no rush �15 limit i think :hat,i can always wait being patient:o

Pyro Stick:

Im thinking of buying another one of these and making one called Shadowmancer but ill wait until i cant think of an awesome base for it.

Willmark:

It looks ok but I’m not sure its all that it is hyped up to be.

Pyro Stick:

I think it is all its hyped up to be. How can you not love a dwarf with a grenade.

Tallhat:

Because it has no hat?

- Tallhat

Canix:

Because it has no hat?

- Tallhat

Tallhat
He has a most excellent helmet dont you think?:hat

Willmark:

I like the pose it would be better if his hands were resting on a axe or hammer IMHO.

Pyro Stick:

I like the pose it would be better if his hands were resting on a axe or hammer IMHO.

Willmark
What kind of a sorceror would that be then?

Tallhat:

Seeing as the Hammer is a Symbol of Hashut it wouldnt be to bad I think.

- Tallhat

Pyro Stick:

How can the hammer be a symbol of hashut when chaos dwarfs use axes and its dwarfs that use hammers.

Willmark:

Willmark
What kind of a sorceror would that be then?

Pyro Stick
Uhhh same as the one riding the lammasu (as an example).

Pyro Stick:

The one riding the lammasu also has a staff though as well as an axe. You could say that instead of having an axe the marauder mage has a grenade.

Canix:

The one riding the lammasu also has a staff though as well as an axe. You could say that instead of having an axe the marauder mage has a grenade.

Pyro Stick
And you could say that a grenade is more useful than a axe;).I think its best to play with one of each sorc and a converted one just for good measure :hat

Willmark:

Because grenades are so chaos dwarfy?