[Archive] Massive CD Army for Sale on vultureBay

Willmark:

http://tinyurl.com/6ze8wc

Mosk:

Watch the price guys, the only thing cool about this is it could save you money, and it has a few 3rd edition stuff, but not much. the 4th edition stuff you can still mail order through games workshop,so…

so here is the break down of prices

Chaos Dwarf Lord on Great Taurus - 35$

2x Earth Shaker - 35$ each so 70$

2x Death Rocket - 20$ each so 40 $

6x Chaos Dwarf Bull Centaur - 35$ for 5 bull centaurs (and hero is prob 15-20$)

Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer on foot with back banner - 8$ (unless its Astragoth then its 10$)

Several Chaos dwarf lords/heroes, some in blister, invluding command with standard bearer, with back banners! (3 heroes/champions and standard) - All heros are 8$ he says he has 3 so… 24$

Two metal Chaos Dwarf Axemen - if they are big hats… then 3.75 each so total is 7.50 (can buy

30 Plastic Chaos Dwarf xemen - now this is cool, but 30 metal big hats is 90$

14 metal Chaos Dwarf Blunderbusses - 90 $ as stated above

14 Sneaky Gitz - (10 for 30$) so 30$ plus 3.75(4) = 45.00

Full Hobgoblin command - Standard/Champion-Musician 15.00 (3.75 each)

6 Hobgoblin wolf riders - INCLUDING Big Boss, Boss, and Standard Bearer! - all new in blister! -(10 for 40$) but sep its 3.75 each so 18.75 + 9$ for big bos on wolf so 27.75$

Hobgoblin Bolt Thrower - 20$

One Chaos Dwarf army book - dont know cant buy through mag, but you can just print ravaging hordes…

so grand totel is 522.25 and since you are ordering over 100$ its free shipping, so if the auction goes above 503.25 then it will be cheaper just to buy through Games Workshop, and all your figs will be brand new.

so unless you really want those plastic figs, (which are the only things that you can order of games workshop) then don’t waste your money on it.

cornixt:

You can now order a Taurus from GW?! When did this happen?!

Steven:

the 4th edition stuff you can still mail order through games workshop,so...

...so grand totel is 522.25 and since you are ordering over 100$ its free shipping, so if the auction goes above 503.25 then it will be cheaper just to buy through Games Workshop, and all your figs will be brand new.

so unless you really want those plastic figs, (which are the only things that you can order of games workshop) then don't waste your money on it.

Mosk
Can you get 4th Edition Chaos Dwarf minis anymore? I thought you could only get the Bull Centaur body from the Blood Bowl army.

Mosk:

I bought a a bunch of cd figs about 4 months ago, so unless they have changed that then you can, But i did through the order catalog, NOT online

Steven:

What order catalog? I would definitely pick up more of a few different models if there’s a way to order them directly from GW.

catbarf:

Yeah, what are you talking about?

Captain Crayon:

I shall also add my ‘What are you talking about?’

The way i read your post Mosk, is that we can still order everything from GW…

Have i read it right?

starscream:

GW stopped selling chaos dwarfs online when they re jiggied mail order in feb.

Borka:

Please please please Mosk if you have such a catalogue please scan the pages and pm/post (if it’s leagal?) it so we could get the correct reference numbers when contacting mail order.

cheers

zorn sabretooth:

tell us damnit

demonicprince20:

how can you order. i have a friend who runs a store with gw stuff. he can’t even get cd stuff other than blood bowl cds. I MUST KNOW THE SECRET

Willmark:

Somehow I’m thinking he did this prior to the revamp of the various online stores. Prior to this you could order bitz at any store and GW would ship it to the store just like online which is not the case anymore as we all know.

Pyro Stick:

That army is immense. But it probably isnt as big as it looks, 2000 points max. Its a great bargan at the moment though.

@mosk: I dont see any third edition stuff…