[Archive] Massive Dwarf Army For Sale!

bandnerd1892:

Hello everyone! Well, my well has run dry and I really don’t have the time or money to continue with my dwarfs. So, I’m selling them. I will sell them bit by bit if i have to but I would like to sell them all at once. I hope that on this forum, I see some awesome conversions come from this army. Anyways, here’s the army.

I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE TO SELL THIS IN ONE BIG LOT! BUT I SUPPOSE I CAN SELL IT BIT BY BIT. FOR INDIVIDUAL PRICING, JUST PM ME.

I WOULD LIKE TO SELL THIS LOT FOR ONLY 375$ PLUS SHIPPING! but the price is somewhat negotiable.

About 300 figures in all!!!

ALL METAL BITS CAN BE STRIPPED,FOR A COUPLE BUCKS, IF YOU ASK!
Ok, here we go: note, pics are not up yet but I will edit the title description when they are! Should be soon!

20 Warriors - semi-painted, 15 are assembled, others remain on sprue
here and here and
here

15 Longbeards - 6th edition, metal, semi-painted, full command
here and here

15 Crossbowmen - different editions, some painted (look at pic for reference)
here

14 Thunderers - different editions, some painted (look at pic for reference)
here

22 Slayers - some painted (look at pics), full command
here and here

6 Hammerers - some painted, full command, (look at pic)
here

9 Bugman’s Rangers - mostly painted, includes Bugman, standard, and the other guy (forgot his name lol), (look at pics)
here

9 Rangers - converted these guys to serve as rangers, don’t remember anything about them, fully painted, (look at pics)
here

8 Ironbreakers - really old, don’t know what edition, mediocre painting, (look at pics)
here

3 Gyrocopters - 1 fully assembled and painted, 1 fully assembled with mediocre paint, 1 missing the roter (i may be able to find it though), (look at pics)
here

2 Siege Cannons - both unpainted except for wheels on one (can be replaced with other wheels), full crew
here

1 Cannon - chassis is painted very well, full crew
here

2 Bolt Throwers - 7th edition, full crew, minimal painting
here

2 Bolt Throwers - really old, don’t know what edition, one is missing a wheel and part of the chassis
here

3 Organ Guns - really old, only a few crew but all the parts for the guns are there
here

2 Organ Guns - 6th edition, 1 unopened in blister, 1 has been stripped
here and here

1 Anvil of Doom - really old, the one with wheels, not assembled, parts of it have been primed, (look at pics)
here

Characters:

Look at the pics

Includes (but is not limited to):

special edition white dwarf (one with shieldbearers)
here

special edition white dwarf (the one on foot)
here

2 Sets of Gotrek and Felix
here

1 unopened dwarf lord
here

The thane on oath stone and the [warhammertag13]BSB[/warhammertag13]
here

2 converted Apprentice engineers and 2 regular engineers (1 has been converted)
here

1 old dwarf lord
here

3 Special Characters
here

AND MUCH MUCH MORE!

Also in this lot is:

About 50 6th edition shields, still on sprue
here

A large collection of bits
here

About 70 random, old models, including several sets of throne bearers perfect when converting a lord w/ shieldbearers.
here

a very large amount of extra bases (about 50 or so, maybe more)
here

also includes: dice, blast templates, army book and more!
here

I ACCEPT PAYPAL AND MONEY ORDER! PAYPAL PREFERRED! I PREFER TO ONLY SHIP TO THE U.S. BUT PM ME AND I’M SURE WE CAN FIGURE SOMETHING OUT! THANK YOU!

AGAIN, I WILL POST WHEN PICTURES ARE AVAILABLE!

THIS IS A MASSIVE ARMY AND I HOPE THAT WHOMEVER BUYS IT WILL ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS I HAVE! THANK YOU AND PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!

nerd :stuck_out_tongue:

Mikke:

Are you still selling these?

Willmark:

I’ve bought some of these parts. bandnerd ships pretty fact and they are well packed FYI…

Mikke:

what is still left?