[Archive] May WD?

AGPO:

Does anyone have this yet? If so does it have the Chaos Mrtals army list in it? I won’t buy it if it doesn’t but I need ths as the spikey ones are my main army

minty:

yes, it has that list in it,

they’ve found a way to make WD sell, put things people need to ahve in it

zagor66:

what in the one with the daemons on the cover , i thought it was in the issue after that one thats what the back of my magazine says.:h

Willmark:

Should be getting mine today. I’ll post commentary on it later. Anything you are specficly looking to know about AGPO?

AGPO:

I’m getting mine as soon as I see it in the shops. I’m also gonna pick up a blister of flesh hounds to use as sabretusks in my spawn chompers army before the old ones disappear

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

the mortal list is in the june wd not the may one with the daemons in it (according to the back)

wallacer:

This could well be their best selling White Dwarf in years.

There are a lot of people out there who have Chaos armies.

Obsidian:

Are we talking about the US/Canadian one or the UK/Europe version?

AGPO:

UK/Europe but its alwys interesting to hear whats different in the US edition. Most of your content gets poached for us eventually. The Gnoblar army list was a great example

Kera foehunter:

well still waiting to see if you guys say it worth buying

Doogle:

I just got my MAy WD today(US).

It previews the daemons and stuff in it. No lists.

I thought the new chaos list was July?

AGPO:

I got it today and it doesn’t suck!!! There’ll be a new chaos list next month, I’m about half way through so I’m gonna go finish it now

Kera foehunter:

well i got my today . i thought the last month was as good . well im going to get the deamonetts would make some cool sea hags or mermaids for my cd army