[Archive] Mechanical great Taurus

kerbak:

I was thinking on make a metallic taurus as at this moment i cant found any other bull, even a plastic one, so i thought on made one based on a juggernuth, but even when its not possible that I really made it i make a photoconversion to see how its look, I think that the wings and the lord is from Xander´s Great taurus, hope he doesnt bottter i use them for this:

What do you think??? who will try to do it?

Grimstonefire:

You may find my latest article for WoH quite interesting :wink:

I am using the DoC one, mainly because I bought it when it came out, but I still think I would use it in preference to the WoC one.

Da Crusha:

You may find my latest article for WoH quite interesting ;)

I am using the DoC one, mainly because I bought it when it came out, but I still think I would use it in preference to the WoC one.

Grimstonefire
ummm, I cant find any article relating to this on word of hashut. what issue was that on?

cornixt:

How about these wings:

http://www.shop.microartstudio.com/mechanical-wings-p-182.html

Grimstonefire:

It’s in an upcoming one, maybe the next one. :wink:

Skink:

Uhm… It depends on how much you wanna work on the model. The DoC Juggernaut just need wings, but is less decorated. Personally I love the WoC one, it has trophies, chain mail, and that chaos star on his armor (very chaotic indeed).

The only issue I have with the Juggernaut mini is its head, it simply doesn’t resemble a bull!!!

Have you ever checked the very old head of the keeper of secrets??? It should have the same size as the Juggernaut body…

…Have you got any idea about the rider???

Hazkar:

i use the juggernaut as a great taurus

its still a wip,cause i have no more green stuff to finish it…i was in a gw-store a few days ago and just forgot to buy some…dumb little monkey…

i bought my colors and a box of chaos hounds and thought"wasnt there anything i also wanted to buy?"

Da Crusha:

How about these wings:
http://www.shop.microartstudio.com/mechanical-wings-p-182.html

cornixt
I think those wings might be for a human sized model
It's in an upcoming one, maybe the next one. ;)

Grimstonefire
oh cool, well I ll be looking forward to it.
The only issue I have with the Juggernaut mini is its head, it simply doesn't resemble a bull!!!

Skink
I think it resembles a bull enough. maybe more so the body than the head. actually I think it looks more like a rhino but its not too much conversion work to make it look like a bull as hazkar has already shown us.

Loki:

I would say use the WOC one its alot betting looking, i have the Doc ones and there is not much detail to them, as its for your lord you really want it to stand out on the battle field, just make sure you remove the rune of Khorne from the side and it will look very good best of luck :slight_smile:

Kera foehunter:

those are some cool ideas guys

Skink:

That’s what I was talkin about

The mini is from Khan (sorry for using it without askin)… It should be nearly the same size of the Juggernaut, add a nose ring and voilà!

Kera foehunter:

wow that cool skink!! nice paint job

kerbak:

[align=center]

Hey Hazkar your mechanichal great taurus looks very good, if I cant find some bull for converting, I definitly will try something similar too

I even would love to have a Juggernaut as a mount option for CD lords. but it doubt that something like some day happens :([/align]

Hazkar:

@kerbak:do it,i searched so long for a good looking bull model in the right size

and finally i ended up with that mini,its good looking,aggressive pose…i love it

and one day i will finish it…

Hashut’s Blessing:

Rather than removing the rue of Khorne, shave a line off to make it into the Rune of Hashut!

Alric:

I was thinking on make a metallic taurus as at this moment i cant found any other bull, even a plastic one,, so i thought on made one based on a juggernuth,,, but even when its not possible that I really made it i make a photoconversion to see how its look,,, I think that the wings and the lord is from Xander´s Great taurus, hope he doesnt bottter i use them for this:What do you think??? who will try to do it?

kerbak
I have a similar idea but I don't want the wings, other than the sorcerer on the lammasu , I don't think a chaos dwarf general/hero would go flying around the battlefield, that he would rather be on the ground grinding the bodies of his enemies under the hooves of his favorite pet.

This is an idea of where I would start I'd make a few Chaos Dwarf changes to it.

Hazkar:

OMG :o

thats a nice one,well done

pretty cool

Zanko:

Is this a Forgeworld “mini”?

Cool and amazing stuff!

IMO this could fit great to my Horde … :o

:hashut

Grimstonefire:

Looks like a mix of chaos knights with the juggernaut hero, all sprayed with grey undercoat.  Cook model, the skull thing really worked out well on the head.

I might save a knight torso to use for my CD lord on taurus. With the fancy shoulderpads etc it would look awesome.

tjub:

Wow, awesome model!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.