[Archive] Mini-mirror

Snotling:

Hey ho :hat off
following Kera’s Thread here https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/8093 … i did the start, because… it’s my turn ^^. no, it’s because i made this mini a few weeks before i began to build chaos dwarfs and don’t have time for anything else (:)) and i just didn’t paint it. no i did, look:

okay, it doesn’t look THAT much like me, i’m painted better (i have to practise a lot after i didn’t hold a brush for allmost 6 months) and i hope i don’t look that nerdy :smiley:
here is something to compare(damit, you can’t sse my lipring on the photo and on the mini it doesn’t look like a piercing…:mad):

and now… where are your look-alike-minis, heh? ^^

Knight Of Awsome:

nice dreads! your going to have to show me how to get some like that.

so, now im going to have to make a look-a-like modle too, lets see… cant be a dwarf, im too tall… aw hell im going to come up with something!

Grish:

I love that hand cannon he’s holding. The Dirty Harry of Hobgoblins (I think)

speedygogo:

He’s awesome! Gotta love the dreads.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Good job. I wouldn;t say acurate, but that’s because it’d be a slight worry if it were (I.E. You’re not a goblin/grot, he he he). Otherwise, very cool! I only realised it was metal because you said (at first, I thought it was a tooth with flash on). What does pique my curiosity, is the rusty blade the REAL you is holding…

Kera foehunter:

Omg!!!the only diffrents is your mini wearing a loin cloth.Great job Snotling.

is that a challenge???

Snotling:

Omg!!!!!the only diffrents is your mini wearing a loin cloth.Great job Snotling.
is that a challenge?????

Kera foehunter
and i am wearing a t-shirt ^^. this is no challenge, not really. it is like i told, more a kind of a community-project (but only if you join it... right now it is a snotling-project :))... or a movement... The Mini-Community, which forum has something like this? :cheers
so get up, make a mini alter-ego of yourself, take two pics and post it here... or make another mini of me, i don't care, i just want to see minis ^^

and yep, this is my very own rusty machete... my beloved tressure from the Wizard Beach in Panama... i think it has supreme magical powers... i send it as a mail from panama at home, for 10$ and it didn't get lost... it has to be magic :~

Kera foehunter:

Well  let the movment start KERA STRIKES BACK

Snotling:

hehe, this looks so cool and you have been really fast, you sculpted a whole mini! respect! :hat off

but you are not just green, right? :sick

i really thank you for joining my movement, you are good example for the others… and you are a dwarf! how cool ^^

Kera foehunter:

NO im a pirate dwarf !!! he he you can tell by the parrot! i still have to do the stand. I might make her on a tresure chest with gold pieces around the bottom.

Sojourn:

wow wow wow. great GS sculpt there Kera!

and Snot, pretty impressive! I imagine you took the photo AFTER you sculpted the mini?

Snotling:

and Snot, pretty impressive! I imagine you took the photo AFTER you sculpted the mini?

Sojourn
yep, the mini is allmost two years old and i made the photo after i painted him

Ingrown:

Ive been brewing idea’s for my model all day and intend to start it as soon as i sober up, could take a while though :frowning:

Hashut’s Blessing:

Wow, Kera. That is an incredible sculpt and I didn’t realise your skills were that good (no offense). (P.S. Parrot is on the way…) I knew you were a pirate, but I never knew you were a dwarf. Your photo in the “what ya look like” thread would suggest more half-elven, but I guess your aforementioned height makes you liable for Dwarfdom. Welcome to the clan :wink:

Kera foehunter:

Half elf yea right!! Lol 5" tall is standard elf size .Well i learn some more cool green stuff skill even from these figures .The power is strong in this one!! Kera using her WILLMARKS Voice

Willmark:

“You have learned much, but you are not a Jedi yet”.

Hashut’s Blessing:

“Young padawan, still you are… Full creation of implement of the Force must you make.”