[Archive] MLPs Legion of Azgorh [2500/4000]

MLP:

What is Brohoof?!! I hope it’s good! :slight_smile:

Yeah the hobgoblins are a “make do” unit. I don’t really fancy paying for the older models and I’m not too keen on the conversions that others have done. But a Chaos Dwarf needs slaves even if they are ugly ones!

theforgefather:

my little pony?..

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Dervish Helldance:

my little pony?...

theforgefather
Exactly. I figured that if he's named MLP (which stands for My Little Pony) he'd know what that meant... But apparently I was wrong.

MLP:

Ah I see! Unfortunate choice of name for me! I was completely ignorant of this!

MLP:

Not a huge update but I’ve redone my Battle Standard and taken some better photos if my Infernal Guard:

MLP:

I’ve gone for a different look for my Deathshrieker. As the model itself is a bit bland I thought I’d try to make the crew stand out with brighter blue beards and a more palid and stoney skin colour. I like it! I think I’ll paint the rest of my army like this now.

AGPO:

I really of your work, especially the sorcerer-prophet conversion. The flaming base is a really nice touch.

MLP:

Cheers AGPO!

My finally completed Bull Centaurs thanks to Vogon sending me some required bits. I’ve modified the body positions with greenstuff and changed some leg positions to try and make them a bit less static, hopefully they look like they’re charging over the rocks which is what I was going for! I do plan on doing a second rank when I get hold of some more models.

The one on the left will be used as my Taur’ruk for no other reason other than I like his hat.

This also brings my painted army just over the 2000 points mark! Good times, I hate playing with unpainted armies.

CopperPot:

What material did you use for your bases mate, nice work

MLP:

What material did you use for your bases mate, nice work

CopperPot
Stone's from the top of a mountain in the Falkland Islands! They work quite well, I think I might start a stone exporting business while I'm here.

theforgefather:

ha ha, good work.

Not the most efficient way of basing…

MLP:

It’s been a while since I painted anything! Too busy writing rules for Halflings and coding my PC game, but here’s the last of the models I own to be painted! Until I pay a visit to the forgeworld stall on gamesday where they’ll hopefully have the Bull Centaurs for sale, if not I’ll be getting some K’daii and a Hellcannon.

Close to 2500 points painted but I’m changing my list anyway so I’ll probably have to paint a few more infernal guard, I want units of 30 :smiley:

Infernal Guard with Fireglaives

Closeup of my converted Infernal Castellan with Fireglaive. He was going to be a Magic carpet rider but I got bored of that idea and he fitted in with this unit nicely.

The Legion so far! Although really the Hobgoblins should be in the front.

DAGabriel:

Cool conversion of the Infernal Castellan, like him. The Legion shot is great, too!

Thorin:

Great work! Really like your colors and conversions :hat off

CopperPot:

Shouldn’t you have an army medal by now.

Bolg:

I really like the blending on your BSB!

MLP:

Cheers for the kind comments guys.

copperpot I probably should have one! Anyone know how I go about getting it?!

MLP:

Just a quick update. I’ve tidied up the thread a little and updated the first post with a new army list, I’m hording up! But losing the Dreadquake as I’m not enjoying painting the warmachines.

Also to say that I have 6 K’daai Fireborn and a Hellcannon siting on my desk ready to be painted. The K’daai look amazing up close, I’m really looking forward to paintng them. Not looking forwad to building the Hellcannon though.

DAGabriel:

Also to say that I have 6 K'daai Fireborn and a Hellcannon siting on my desk ready to be painted. The K'daai look amazing up close, I'm really looking forward to paintng them. Not looking forwad to building the Hellcannon though.

MLP
Have fun with the K`daii, have just finished mine in time to show them in the BSL next week. They were fun to paint but a hell to take pics from them!