[Archive] MM90/5b (Marauder Crossbowman) On Ebay

Pyro Stick:

A lot of you probably wont care about this but for those of you that are 3rd edition collectors, this model is on ebay less than the mage is. Last time i saw it up on its own was YEARS ago and it went for £25. A few might have been on since then but i must have missed them. Anyway here it is:

http://tinyurl.com/d6bupv

He also has 16 other chaos dwarf auction which include the full sets of MM90/5 and MM90/6:

chaos | eBay

I am very interested to see how much this will go for.

Willmark:

That much? Really? That is insane!

Canix:

He went for £27 in the end .The other marauders i wanted went for £16-£26:mad.Definately time for a wants thread:rolleyes:

Pyro Stick:

He went for £27 in the end .The other marauders i wanted went for £16-£26:mad.Definately time for a wants thread:rolleyes:

Canix
Thats more like it! But its a shame you didnt get it. Still didnt go for as much as some of the mages recently...

GRNDL:

I’ve been following these auctions as well, and I’ve yet to see a Marauder CD model go for less than 15 pounds. Most of the ones I was bidding on went for 18-25. I even followed one to what I would consider crazy amounts (25 pounds) only to be sniped in the last min.