[Archive] MM90=Mini Chaos Warrior....but which ones?

cornixt:

This seems like something that could be in the wiki, hmmm

Borador:

Looking nice!

Maybe you could give the cleaver guy red armguards though, so they look a bit more alike? (just an idea ;))

Bassman:

Blue in VT
Nice thread! By the way, this Chaos Warrior would be a PERFECT hobgoblin Khan in 3rd-4th edition themed army!
:hat off

Blue in VT:

Looking nice!

Maybe you could give the cleaver guy red armguards though, so they look a bit more alike? (just an idea ;))

Borador
I certainly considered this...but on the CD the red is part of his sleeve...on the Chaos warrior the are arm bracers...I thought of making them red metallic but didn't want to introduce a third metallic color to the mix...so opted for the straight metal look. I'll see what the client says!

Thanks for the encouragement all!

Cheers,

Blue

Borador:

How about normal red with metallic battle damage then? That way it’s still metal-ish, only painted ehhh red? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

keep us informed!!

Blue in VT:

I finally got found some time to get a few more of these painted up…

Detail shots of the Chaos Warriors can be found on my blog: http://bluesmarauders.blogspot.com/2011/12/chaosthe-big-and-smallpart-3.html]Blue’s Blog

Cheers,

Blue

LumpinCroop:

This is a very interesting thread. I knew about some of the chaos warrior equivalents but not that there were quite so many.

clam:

Another great batch. Now finish this commission and get back painting your own stuff :slight_smile:

Borador:

The new ones look great!

By the way: the Chaos mage is now up on ebay, for anyone interested: (not the seller, dont know the seller and so on)

link

Blue in VT:

Here is yet another update on this commission…which I HAVE to finish before I dive into LPL entries…so the pressure is on!

This set of three sees a departure from the last six in that these have colored armor…not metallic. This is a different ball of wax to the last six…but…frankly…more in my comfort zone…as it is how I paint my own MM90s.

Here are the combo pics…detail shots of the CWs can be found on my Blog: http://bluesmarauders.blogspot.com/

and my favorite of the bunch…

Three more to go!

Cheers,

Blue

dncswlf:

Wow Blue!  These look absolutely stunning!  Your blog rocks too!  Good stuff all around!

:hat off

Borador:

Nice! (as always)

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.