[Archive] Models that make you go "oh god no"

nitroglysarine:

Simply…wha?

Did a care-bear mate with a transformer? :o

Baggronor:

By no means the worst model I have seen, the cloak is nicely done.

The subject matter is a little niche ;), but the sculpt is decent.

Epic breasts also help.

Nowhere near as bad as Mantic imo.

Thorne:

I cannot lie. I like that model. I can see it sitting nicely in my dark eldar army. orders if he can afford it

Bolg:

I’ve seen tons of models of anime girl with short skirts that fall so you just can see their underwear (:

But I really like the potential of this topic, if I run into something awefull i’ll contribute (:

nitroglysarine:

But the cat … THE CAT!

Pyro Stick:

lol Soda Pop make awesome minis. The whole point is that they are anime style so you cant really complain about the cat. I might get the Paladin one day if im ever confident enough that i could paint it well.

nitroglysarine:

lol Soda Pop make awesome minis. The whole point is that they are anime style so you cant really complain about the cat. I might get the Paladin one day if im ever confident enough that i could paint it well.

Pyro Stick
Ah that might explain it, not a fan of Anime.
Granted the model is well sculpted, I just really dislike it.

cornixt:

It looks too much like a kids toy that someone has painted over. But it’s not a bad model, not anything I’d ever buy though.

Pyro Stick:

It looks too much like a kids toy that someone has painted over. But it's not a bad model, not anything I'd ever buy though.

cornixt
I finally remembered what it reminds me of. The old power rangers toys:

Zanko:

Imo this mini is quite “nice” too! lol

:hashut

Thorne:

Zanko I can’t help but want that in a squat army too ;).

Neil:

But the cat ....... THE CAT!

nitroglysarine
Surely that's the best bit? I love it. Can you buy it separately? And what could I use it as, Herald of Tzeentch maybe?

Edit: Looking at the main thing again, I wonder if a different style paint job might make a big difference to how it appears?

fonejaker:

we have to say, soda-pop does make some weird S**T

Bolg:

Imo this mini is quite "nice" too! lol

:hashut

Zanko
Wow. this one really did make me go "Oh my God" (and I do mean Mork)

Chaos-ThaneWill:

Love the cat! he is so cute, do i hear herald of Zteentz, yes sure cool, put on diskette of Tzeentz.

G.2:

Ah that might explain it, not a fan of Anime.

nitroglysarine
It certainly helps if you are a fan. There is something about Anime, that you either like or you don't. There is no real middle ground.
Love the cat! he is so cute, ...

Chaos-ThaneWill
Being cute is certainly a big factor of Anime.

Abecedar:

does being a dirty old dwarf count as chaosy?

Admiral:

Well, this one is quite odd, too: https://store.sodapopminiatures.com/images/dwarf_paint01.jpg

does being a dirty old dwarf count as chaosy?

Abecedar
Perhaps. You could use it as a Sorcerer!

Thommy H:

I’ll submit that horrible tentacle-rape monster that some bright spark suggested should be how Chaos Dwarfs procreate. I’d find a picture, but I’d rather not give hits to the website of whatever twisted moron with an apple for a brain sells it.

Nicodemus:

I'll submit that horrible tentacle-rape monster that some bright spark suggested should be how Chaos Dwarfs procreate. I'd find a picture, but I'd rather not give hits to the website of whatever twisted moron with an apple for a brain sells it.

Thommy H
Oh, you mean the "Of breeding and gaping holes in the hobby thread? LOL it's good got a laugh anyway.
~N