[Archive] Monster Hunter Freedom 2?

WarplockMonkey:

Hey guys, sorry i have been away for a while, things have happend and so on…

Has anyone got this game? If you have i am going to a freinds house at the weekend so ill be online, called Warplock fittingly

If you havnt, buy it before the fury of hashut comsumes you!

PS i went to GD UK, did any of you guys see my engineer in the youngbloods, and why wernt you at the meeting place?

Gilzam:

PS i went to GD UK, did any of you guys see my engineer in the youngbloods, and why wernt you at the meeting place?

WarplockMonkey
I havent got the game, sounds cool though!

We were at the meeting place at 1:30 til bout 2:00?
We then all went to the bring and battle to fight each other :hat off

Why what time were you at the space marine?

Tallhat:

What exactly is this game about?

- Tallhat

zagor66:

I have got it and its great , far better than the first.

WarplockMonkey:

I went at about 1.45, i felt so lost and unwanted…:sad

The game is basically a role playing game, where you are a hunter and you have to track down and kill various monsters. It has alot more to it than it sounds, its very tactical, and you get to make weapons and armour out of the monsters you kill. You are set quests where you have to go out and slay a specific monster, and after you kill it you carve the carcass to get items to make weapons and armour out of

I cant explain it very well, just go on here

Capcom USA > Home

zagor66-

Do you know how to connect the PSPs together? Me and my friend have been tried for ages, and could not get them to connect!

By connecting i meen so you can go on quests together

minty:

I have and love number one, and I plan on getting number 2 soon, so if I get it in time, maybe

also, No, I diodn’t see your engineer, but I couldn’t go unfortunatly

zagor66:

Number one was and is way to hard , cant kill that damn kut-ku again…besides number 2 has online play making it easier , better tutorials too…WarplockMonkey go into the hut by the village elder and it will ask you if you want to play multiplayer , plus once inside you can do treasure quests together or by yourself.

WarplockMonkey:

Number one was and is way to hard , cant kill that damn kut-ku again
Jeeze that must of been hard! I kill kut kus for sport now! I am only on quest level 3 on the village elder, and my fastest time for killing a kut ku is 4 mins!:P I also found that the playstaion version of the first one was harder than MHF2, the armour was worse, you needed more to get good weapons, and i swear that kut ku had more health, it took me bloody ages to kill it!

zagor66:

How can you kill it , only killed it once I used the evil serpent blade , but damn its hard!

minty:

trap it with something, then keep running in with your weapon, when it goes to attack run!!!

that gets rid of em fairly fast