[Archive] Monsterpocalypse

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

hey peeps

i was wondering if anyone here is getting into privateer press’s monsterpocalypse game, if so have you played a game yet and how have you found it as a game

also if anyone has any lords of cthul models for trade and some buildings, i have models for trade too

Kera foehunter:

well i haven’t what is it about this is my broomstick!!!

Servius:

Im playing Martians, great game. quick too. Sorry on the trades… my group got together and bought a case of boosters and got all the minis for their sect. I was the only one who got all my minis.

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

Im playing Martians, great game. quick too. Sorry on the trades.. my group got together and bought a case of boosters and got all the minis for their sect. I was the only one who got all my minis.

Servius
thats a lot of boosters, theres a redemption scheme is there not if you keep the recipt, you can get a limited model iirc

Hashut’s Blessing:

As Kera’s already asked: what’s Monsterpocalypse?

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

As Kera's already asked: what's Monsterpocalypse?

Hashut's Blessing
its the new fun looking game from privateer press

http://www.monsterpocalypsegame.com/

its a collectable miniature game where your 2 forces rampage around cities destroying your opponents and trashing the city.

the models are pre painted and come in random booster packs - which is a little annoying - but with a little trading should sort that out