[Archive] more spares (hobbos)

starscream:

Hey all, after my lastest splurge on goodies for my big hatters I’m left with a couple of duplicates again.

I put a full metal CD command on ebay but made a miskatek and had it Buy-it-Now for £8 (bloody ebay saves settings from last thing). I think they were up there for all of 3 minutes before someone bought them.

Still it was £8, could have been worse.

I now have a spare hobgoblin wolfrider champ and standard. Anyone wanna trade for cd or hob warriors or blunderbusses?

They dont have the wolves, if no-one here wants them i’ll probably stick them on a couple of wolves and ebay them as they seem quite sought after.

TheVoice:

I’d like the standard bearer, got a pic of the champ? If I don’t have the model I’ll take it as well.

starscream:

he’s shown here “hobgoblin big boss”

http://www.solegends.com/citcat9x4/c93534-03.htm

what you got to trade?

TheVoice:

What’re you after? I’ve got bucketloads of CD infantry.

starscream:

got any blunderbuss? if not what kinda infantry is it?

TheVoice:

I’ve got Blunderbuss, but since they’re no longer available on the online store I’d be reluctant to trade. Otherwise it’s axemen.

starscream:

axemen arent available online either. is it the metal or plastic ones though?

TheVoice:

Plastic, I’ve got too few metals to trade (me and my friend collected an army together to help cover the huge expense, most of the metals are his). I don’t suppose you’d accept money?

starscream:

well i could use more plastics to bulk out my metal infantry, are they unpainted?

problem with an increasing CD army is needing more warrior units as hobbos dont count towards minimum cores.

make me an offer of plastics.

TheVoice:

How many are you after? I get my army back from a mate soon so I’ll see what I can sort out without breaking up my regiments.

starscream:

dunno, will be starting a new warrior unit soon. lemme know what you have spare, i may see what else i can trade you too.

TheVoice:

It would help if you gave me an idea of what you’d bid, as ‘spare’ is very hard to define in a CD army.

starscream:

k, well how about 4 plastic warriors = 1 metal hob rider? so if you have 8 spare you can have both boss and standard?

TheVoice:

I’ll go through the army and double check on warrior numbers, then PM you.

starscream:

well I guess TheVoice doesnt want these so they are now available on ebay along woth some necron lots. As usual i will give free postage to forum members.