[Archive] Moscal Strielec models

demi_morgana:

Hello again,

we hoped to release these minis a 1-2 month earlier but ther’re finally available! :slight_smile:

aaand special promotion champion model:

hope you like them and find them… useful :wink:

to see more pictures of these minis - just visit www.sciborminiatures.com

Scion:

Awesome miniatures, I love the guns and the way they rank up!!

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Very original, very nice minis. Not my style and not stunty enough for dwarfs IMO, but still kinda cool.

Zanko:

Very cool minis! :hat off

I like them! With another paint scheme - awesome! :cheers

How big are they? Can you post them together with other dwarfs?

Are they available at the “SPIEL”- exhibition?

:hashut

Thommy H:

Nope.

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

wallacer:

When is the damned Taurus going to be finished??

I want one.

grrr…

tjub:

Agree with Ishkur, not my style of CD but the models are good… :slight_smile:

black hammer:

are they dwarfs or humans? they seem a little to tall for dwarfs but they’re a lot shorter and than regular humans and all have long beards.

Bazil:

sweet Ive been waiting for you guys to release these models as soon as I saw a preview of them

clam:

First I must say that that colour scheme don’t do them justice. Have to admit, that I find them boring to look upon. They are excellent sculpts, but like Tjub and Ishkur, I don’t see them as evils - more like cold area dwarfs.

And the Helloween Sorcerer - lol - he is cool. Think I might have to do a $40 order - and et myself that Sorcerer with War snails - hopefully next month :wink:

Loki:

Great looking models, i am with clam on the painting, they could have picked clours one that really made they stand out they look kind of basic, but still really well painted

Thorne:

I must admit im not taken tooo well with these models and I agree with anyone that they are nice to look at and lovely crisp clear sculpts the only one I would consider giving a home to would be the

As models I love them but I have to consider the fact as A would I play with them and B there cost. Sadly I cannot afford to place a $40 on a few models which I doubt I would use simply for a chaos dwarf sorcerer with lore of death (which I would use the miniture for) They look nicely clean and crisp sculpts with fabulous detail but I doubt I would be too into them,

Nazhur:

Must say that I like them. Should be a good addition

demi_morgana:

Are they available at the "SPIEL"- exhibition?

Zanko
unfortunately not this year - again :(
I want one

wallacer
I want one too ^^
Scibor hopes to finish it before xmas...

wallacer:

I want one

wallacer
I want one too ^^
Scibor hopes to finish it before xmas...

demi_morgana
That would be nice.  It'd give me something to paint during my Christmas break.

Dhoom:

I really like the ranked up gunmen. How do these models compare in size to the GW Chaos Dwarfs?

Swissdictator:

Well they’re looking good. If I wanted to do a Kislev theme for Empire or Dwarfs, they’d do the trick!

demi_morgana:

How do these models compare in size to the GW Chaos Dwarfs?

Dhoom
I'll try to find some GW minis and take a comparsion photo :)

Kera foehunter:

Love the bushy hat !!! and the long coats they also have cool beards