[Archive] Most used and least used army!

Gilzam:

This forum hasn’t got one of these questions (that I can find) so I will ask what is the majority army you have been against in your area with your CD and what is the least.

(not including other CD or DoW as both are prime choices for least seen often and both don’t have representative rulebooks)

Ill start the ball rolling

Most Played - Wood Elves

Least Played - Skaven

metro_gnome:

Most Played - Vampires (Tomb Kings a close second)

Least Played - Ogres or Brettonians (no one plays them)

Willmark:

Most played: some form of chaos (usually mortals), woodies or lizards next.

Least Played: Beasts of chaos

Rational: I always run into Tzeencth chaos armies but rarely if ever see Beastmen hordes.

Uzkul Werit:

Oh blimey. This’ll get me thinking. Least played must be Beastmen. I may have played them once or twice around their release, but that’s about it. Most played is Dwarfs or Wood Elves.

Willmark:

I think Woodies are so popular due to the fact they are the most 40k like army out there. And we all know how much everyone loves their 40k. As always YMMV.

hal:

Most played: Empire

Least played: Tomb Kings

I was at heat one of the GT a few weeks ago and there was only 1 Tomb Kings army and at least 15 empire armies (myself included) the majority of which had 2 steam tanks each to accompany the war altar into battle.

metro_gnome:

mmmm cheesey…

Willmark:

Most played: Empire
Least played: Tomb Kings

I was at heat one of the GT a few weeks ago and there was only 1 Tomb Kings army and at least 15 empire armies (myself included) the majority of which had 2 steam tanks each to accompany the war altar into battle.

hal
The Waffen Panzer SS is still alive apparently...

Canix:

Most played.Vampire Counts

Never played.Bretts , Skaven ,Tomb Kings or Cheesy Empire:o

Tallhat:

Most played: Chaos Dwarfs

Least played: Anything but Chaos Dwarfs, Empire (Not Cheesy, fluffy) and Blood Angels.

- Tallhat

minty:

most played: the new high elves

least played: everyone nearby has forgoton there are other armies:~ so everyone but high elves

Pyro Stick:

Most Played: Hordes of Chaos

Least Played: Skaven (maybe)

AGPO:

most played: the new high elves
least played: everyone nearby has forgoton there are other armies:~ so everyone but high elves

minty
I didn't think the new High Elves were out yet? Probablly just my absence from any GW store for the last 2 months.

Kera foehunter:

most played is ogre

the least played skavens

Pyro Stick:

most played is ogre
the least played skavens

Kera foehunter
I never thought ogre kingdoms would be the most played in any area. Skaven seems to be least played in many areas but i still like that army and im slowly builsing one up.

Tallhat:

most played is ogre
the least played��skavens

Kera foehunter
Ogres? Ive never met an OK player. Are they worth it?

- Tallhat

Pyro Stick:

most played is ogre
the least played skavens

Kera foehunter
Ogres? Ive never met an OK player. Are they worth it?

Tallhat
(wow a non spam post!!)

I have played against them once or twice. I was obsessed with them when they came out but they were everywhere for so long i got sick of them. I will probably still build a small army one day. I have mainly played against them in a HoC army and it was only a unit of leadbelchers. Ha, chaos dwarfs against leadbelchers.

wallacer:

In my neck of the woods Empire are the most played.

The least played (of the still legal army lists) would probably be High Elves (although that may change when the new book comes out).

Kera foehunter:

Well guys all the young boys under 20 want to play ogre!!! there is nothing like killing yeti’s and watching them cry when a girl beats them…

grunts:

Most played: Orcs & Gobbos
Least played: Bretonnia. Seriously, I haven’t seen a Bretonnian player on the whole damn island since they first came out.